Do you guys think more album deluxe editions are possible?

But couldn't they simply... release the new stuff? A whole disc of it? Why does it have to be an "expanded edition"? Wouldn't it be better if 50% of the CD wasn't cluttered up with yet another copy of Bad?
We should get an expanded version of Dangerous featuring the Bonus Cuts, For All Time OG, What About Us, Slave To The Rhythm. Mind Is The Magic, and 7 Digits.

We should get an expanded version of Dangerous
But that was my point. Why?

Why do you want to buy Dangerous again? I don't understand. All these newer versions sound worse than what came before. You already own a better version of Dangerous, you don't need another one.

No other fans are like this. Surely you should simply be campaigning for For All Time OG and Slave To The Rhythm just to be released?

But that was my point. Why?

Why do you want to buy Dangerous again? I don't understand. All these newer versions sound worse than what came before. You already own a better version of Dangerous, you don't need another one.

No other fans are like this. Surely you should simply be campaigning for For All Time OG and Slave To The Rhythm just to be released?
It's just fun having all in one especially if you are a fan of the era, it would make an amazing collectors item

With Spotify and streaming it makes no difference.
Probably the only acts who sell a lot of physical product today are Adele & Taylor Swift, and even their most recent releases didn't sell like their older albums. Maybe Bruno Mars & The Beatles too. Pretty much everybody else mainly has streaming or TikTok popularity such as Drake. Or they sell a lot of Funko Pop dolls instead of CDs/records/tapes.

Probably the only acts who sell a lot of physical product today are Adele & Taylor Swift, and even their most recent releases didn't sell like their older albums. Maybe Bruno Mars & The Beatles too. Pretty much everybody else mainly has streaming or TikTok popularity such as Drake. Or they sell a lot of Funko Pop dolls instead of CDs/records/tapes.
Are you sure you're not an AI?

Back