Do you think all of the vermin have been exterminated from Michael's life?

No,As Long as Michael is still in the public eye and as long as he has Money to burn,Grifters,Golddiggers and Opportunist will always hang around him and only he has to becareful on who he has chosen as friends. He'll never know that he has been duped or hosed until it's too late so I can understand the worry of somefans who care deeply about him.
Just say a little prayer that God will protect our Michael from the evil that lurks in the shadows.

No,As Long as Michael is still in the public eye and as long as he has Money to burn,Grifters,Golddiggers and Opportunist will always hang around him and only he has to becareful on who he has chosen as friends. He'll never know that he has been duped or hosed until it's too late so I can understand the worry of somefans who care deeply about him.
Just say a little prayer that God will protect our Michael from the evil that lurks in the shadows.
That makes me smile a bit. Yes, I do believe that. We cannot wrap him up in cotton wool.:agree:

Usually people are used to recognize who to trust and who not way before turning 50.

Michael couldn't see who was good for him and who was there only for the money, and he ended by giving everything to people who were there only to hurt him or make money out of his image and problems. That's it.
Now he is too old to learn how to recognize people who care about him for real and who not, just hope that there will be somebody around him who really cares about him, the vermins unfortunatley will be always in his life and in his business, as we can see also nowadays with all the evil rumors coming from hidden sources.

^^no he can't "learn" it, cause no celebrity knows exactly whether people are just interested in his money or fame. They have to be careful and that is why so much celebs end up alone or if not have cheaters as "friends". And there are enough stars doomed to live in the smallest flats without being able to pay their rents cause of so called friends who now live in a chateau.

I like your article "sabotage" and the one about Jesse's Birthday Party very much, also your whole page. Well done. And I love the pictures with you and MJ. Great.

I too believe he will be fine but I think his fans have the power to make him so much more than fine. If there are still people slipping stories to media and stabbing Michael in the back then truth still needs to come forth.

Do you agree?

Yes!:cheeky:

^^no he can't "learn" it, cause no celebrity knows exactly whether people are just interested in his money or fame. They have to be careful and that is why so much celebs end up alone or if not have cheaters as "friends". And there are enough stars doomed to live in the smallest flats without being able to pay their rents cause of so called friends who now live in a chateau.

I like your article "sabotage" and the one about Jesse's Birthday Party very much, also your whole page. Well done. And I love the pictures with you and MJ. Great.

Dr. Feelgood ,

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page and to read those articles! Also, thank you for the compliment! I'm very glad that you like them!

Dimity,

I appreciate your time, efforts and offer of empathy. Your response I see as well thought out... I do believe that you are trying to "figure out what I'd like to achieve through presenting my articles to the fan community." I'm sorry that my stance is not quite as obvious to others as it is to me.

My articles are meant to share information and provoke thought -but on a truly blessed day it fosters change- God willing!

Sometimes people may be focused on one issue and miss the motive behind another.

It's hard to know what motivates a person but not so hard to get a good idea.

I'm one of those people who has often taken a lot of flack for standing up for people when others put them down. Since childhood. I recall bullying the bullies to be nice when I was in elemetary school. A silly memory but truthful nonetheless.

When I was a child I could say hit them and I'll hit you and that worked well for keeping peace then 'cause I was a bully -but my negotiating skills have evolved quite a bit since.

I'd rather show people what's right and true than drag them away from what is wrong...

I think many of Michael's fans are highly intelligent individuals with great insight on what is true and right. I know there are a lot of fans who are faced with an onslaught of negativity attacking Michael Jackson and in the skewed media I hope to offer some form of counteractive balance.

I've gotten emails from some of Michael's fans who have been very sad because people in their lives read negative articles and never take the time to look for truth.
When there are shady individuals with calculative motives I hope to shed light and when the Lord gives me insight I hope to share truth. If I can make this available to the fans then they can make it available to the people in their lives.

During Michael's trial a reporter who was broadcasting live and had been speaking quite a bit of hateful lies against Michael Jackson approached me and asked who I was and I replied your worst nightmare---he asked what did that mean - I replied someone who tells the truth...

I think it is more than obvious that there are still people operating in the midst of Michael Jackson's associates or in his association attempting to sabotage or his efforts by their personal agendas.

As elusive moonwalker mentioned earlier there have been times when fans have actually "tried to warn Michael."

Back