Does anyone else think the Cascio tracks are actually good songs?

i remember when sony posted the first few seconds of Breaking News in 2010.
damn I was hyped. what a nasty beat, this is so MJ!

after few days the full song was online and i was like: what happened to his voice?
i tried to believe it was him, but somehow it felt absolutely wrong. I still wanted to believe it was him though.
maybe Teddy was in that same situation kinda.

i don't blame Teddy, since i dont know what exactly was going on behind the scenes. he had contracts and he wanted to work on music.
but yea, still sad this happened.

the vocals are definitely Jason. Listen to his unreleased stuff on SoundCloud (some tracks have sounds of MJ stuff) and the unreleased Cascio tracks.
it's him.

Last edited:

after few days the full song was online and i was like: what happened to his voice?
i tried to believe it was him, but somehow it felt absolutely wrong. I still wanted to believe it was him though.

i don't blame Teddy, since i dont know what exactly was going on behind the scenes. he had contracts and he wanted to work on music.

the vocals are definitely Jason. Listen to his unreleased stuff on SoundCloud (some tracks have sounds of MJ stuff) and the unreleased Cascio tracks.
it's him.
How can you not blame Teddy? He just admitted last year or so on video how he indeed lied, and that he knew the vocals were fake, all just to work on the "real" Michael. I def. blame him

How can you not blame Teddy? He just admitted last year or so on video how he indeed lied, and that he knew the vocals were fake, all just to work on the "real" Michael. I def. blame him
The blame fully lies with Rob Stringer. He was the Chief Executive Officer of Sony Music Entertainment and he was the one who put together the Michael album. Every final choice was on him.

The blame fully lies with Rob Stringer. He was the Chief Executive Officer of Sony Music Entertainment and he was the one who put together the Michael album. Every final choice was on him.

who is this Rob Stripper? tell him I want my money back.

I won't waste the breath having any talks with an an anti-vaxxer.
Name-calling fits your style.

You will waste plenty of breath asserting your 'rightness' because you have an overwhelming desire to control others and belittle them. You clearly have your head in the sand on the depopulation shots. You don't even want to look at the evidence or the doctors talking about what they contain nor how many they are injuring and killing.

Teddy Riley only cares about money, just like in his drug-dealing days. He claims to be MJ's friend, and yet he did what he did to MJ and his family. He should be shamed by the fans for what he did to MJ and his legacy.

What did he do to MJ and his family?
Teddy claimed the fake tracks were real. He went on Oprah to say it too. Despite MJ's family and relatives saying they're fake. Now he claims he was set up. It took 12 painful years for the fake tracks to be removed from online sources. MJ's legacy is forever tarnished. Now Teddy feels it's OK to speak and say he was set up, because all of a sudden he's on the losing side.

Even though MJ didn't actually sing on them (other than some sampled "ooh" and "hee-hee" from other songs), and it's unclear whether he had any involvement in their writing.

I think that at least some of them are great songs, and really do sound like something he'd do. Maybe it's just because I first heard them when I was in middle school, a time I have some very fond (and some not so great) memories of.
Breaking news makes me cringe, I can’t imagine MJ singing his name over and over again in a song.

I don’t trust Teddy Riley he was
Teddy claimed the fake tracks were real. He went on Oprah to say it too. Despite MJ's family and relatives saying they're fake. Now he claims he was set up. It took 12 painful years for the fake tracks to be removed from online sources. MJ's legacy is forever tarnished. Now Teddy feels it's OK to speak and say he was set up, because all of a sudden he's on the losing side.
on Twitter in 2009 saying MJ had faked his death for his own safety. If he had, why would Teddy legitimise that and compromise his safety??? I said I didn’t believe the account was him for that fact and he blocked me.

I don't really see what this has to do with Teddy thinking the tracks were fake and working on them anyway for money.

I don't really see what this has to do with Teddy thinking the tracks were fake and working on them anyway for money.
If Teddy was a man, he would've said no to this Rob Stripper.
50 Cent deserves to be on Monster, cause he thinks Michael is guilty.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say they were as horrible as others like to pretend, simply because they are fraudulent. Breaking News is not bad to me as a whole, nor is Monster. Some lyrics are cringeworthy, yes, and would need to be changed, but the instrumentals and melodies are fine. Not spectacular, but not bad.

it's him.
You are damn right, my friend

I have to admit that I like Monster, but I'm not a fan of 50 goat.

I completely moved on from this thread. I'm over this subject.

But it's the simple fact that they insisted the songs be made ready. Teddy could believe whatever he wants on his own time, they just should not have been in the pool. He didn't make the call to work on em or keep em or whatever. But I don't really care about his plausible deniability and all that, anyway. I consider it a lose-lose situation, he wanted to work on MJs post death songs, this was the only way how. Unfortunately he got saddled with nothing but plastic gold.

Back