Does anyone else think the Cascio tracks are actually good songs?

How desperate to make money can you be that you willingly work on a fake song on the first posthumous album of your “friend” one year after he died.

No one and I mean no one cared about MJ. Not his family nor his producers or “friends”.
It was a poor idea from the jump. Doesn't matter if I like the songs and they sound "authentically done", it was a terrible idea making an album a literal year after the man died and was buried. We could've easily have taken a couple of years

To me it's very possible that Teddy Riley believed it was actually MJ and that his voice just got strained more over time or something: MJ on Invincible sounded totally different than on Dangerous too. That in combination with 'trustworthy' people backing it up and maybe some effects on the vocals could have fooled him. I know now everyone claims they knew from the start but trust me there were a lot of fans(!) that believed it was MJ's voice

To me it's very possible that Teddy Riley believed it was actually MJ and that his voice just got strained more over time or something: MJ on Invincible sounded totally different than on Dangerous too. That in combination with 'trustworthy' people backing it up and maybe some effects on the vocals could have fooled him. I know now everyone claims they knew from the start but trust me there were a lot of fans(!) that believed it was MJ's voice
Nah he knew. He already pretty much said on his twitter that he knew but he'd already been paid.

Riley would have to be the worst producer of all time for him to genuinely believe these vocals were MJ.

Considering he worked with the man extensively in the studio, there's no way on earth that he thought these tracks were legit.

From the first few words of breaking news, the majority of fans could tell instantly that it was not him.

He probably got a load of hush money to try and fool the public into believing these were legit.

Riley would have to be the worst producer of all time for him to genuinely believe these vocals were MJ.

Considering he worked with the man extensively in the studio, there's no way on earth that he thought these tracks were legit.

From the first few words of breaking news, the majority of fans could tell instantly that it was not him.

He probably got a load of hush money to try and fool the public into believing these were legit.
Yes but believing can be a process, the majority of fans (might have) thought the vocals sucked and maybe doubted it was real but didn't know for sure. Same for Riley, especially when they (Estate, Cascio's) have insisted it's MJ all right; you just go along and believe it.

Bringing in a possibility, not saying this is the case

Breaking news, burn tonight are cool
Monster and Black Widow are decent
Everything else is shit and I can’t even imagine MJ singing them.

He signed a contract and was bonded already. But yeah.. he talked to much about the „authenticity“ of those songs and that probably because he got some extra cash or idk…

When asked about the authenticity he told the truth. He said: no one can do a scream like Michael Jackson.
True, because it was a copypasted scream. That was also a hint, that the songs are fake.

Yes but believing can be a process, the majority of fans (might have) thought the vocals sucked and maybe doubted it was real but didn't know for sure. Same for Riley, especially when they (Estate, Cascio's) have insisted it's MJ all right; you just go along and believe it.

There was already quite a few of the fake Jason Malachi tracks kicking around on YouTube for a few years before Michael (not the ones that were on it) so the community was aware of who he was.

Soon as breaking news started it's instantly not him , even poor MJ vocals most of us would be able to identify for example the vocals on don't matter to me (Drake track) are poor yet you can tell it's him.

I think Riley knew all along and was duped, not by fake MJ vocals but money.

I can't believe there's people on here that want to try and post pro cascio track threads and expect it to be a positive discussion.

Legit mind numbing.

The accent isn’t Michael’s.

So basically some of you guys click on topics you don't like to insist that everyone should feel the same way.

Seems well adjusted mentally, absolutely. And people wonder why the moderators don't care anymore.

So basically some of you guys click on topics you don't like to insist that everyone should feel the same way.

Seems well adjusted mentally, absolutely. And people wonder why the moderators don't care anymore.
Nvm no point in responding to obvious bait/trolling.

Last edited:
18. Posts that derail threads or are not relevant to discussions. Please do not derail threads. If you are not interested in or do not like a topic that is being discussed, then do not enter the thread just to bash the topic and/or insult members interested in discussing it. Do not post phrases that do not bring value to the discussion like, “Who cares,” “Not interested,” “Who gives a f---,” et cetera.

Keep Your Head Up…I love this song. Like I think it’s definitely the best posthumous song, and I genuinely think it’s one of his best. So the stigma around it really annoys me because i had a lot of time for it. I still listen to it a lot.

a top producer like Riley working on fake songs, I still can't believe it
Not only work on fake songs, but publicise them as real with a famously evil talk show host that you might know. Teddy claims he was friends with MJ. What a wonderful friend! His morality is not too far from the drug dealer he was in his youth. It's all about the Money for him. Incidentally he should listen to that track.

Re: Cascio tracks
I listened to them once, online. I have not bought any MJ after-death material. I don't remember the tracks, which I consider a blessing.

Questioning people's mental health because they aren't taking a thread praising the cascio tracks on an MJ forum seriously is also totally not pathetic my dude.
No, it's seeking out what's guaranteed to be a contentious spot that I consider to be mentally disturbed behavior. Nothing about this post suggests Kanye East wanted it to be another bitterly fought debate over the validity of the Casio tracks. They were intended to be presented to MJ, so off the simple merits of being made, are they any good? But we're seemingly stuck on that 2010 era.

Would you prefer this conversation just go in the direction of

His morality is not too far from the drug dealer he was in his youth.

And whatever other ignoble things people can make up over some pop songs?

No, it's seeking out what's guaranteed to be a contentious spot that I consider to be mentally disturbed behavior. Nothing about this post suggests Kanye East wanted it to be another bitterly fought debate over the validity of the Casio tracks.
Thanks!
For what it's worth, I still don't think the Cascio tracks are Malachi. I think they're some other impersonator.

Would you prefer this conversation just go in the direction of

His morality is not too far from the drug dealer he was in his youth.
We should talk one day about your bitterness and desire to micro-manage every thought on this forum.

18. Posts that derail threads or are not relevant to discussions. Please do not derail threads. If you are not interested in or do not like a topic that is being discussed, then do not enter the thread just to bash the topic and/or insult members interested in discussing it. Do not post phrases that do not bring value to the discussion like, “Who cares,” “Not interested,” “Who gives a f---,” et cetera.
This certainly happens far too often.

(I’m gonna save that passage as a shortcut to remind people.)

There was already quite a few of the fake Jason Malachi tracks kicking around on YouTube for a few years before Michael (not the ones that were on it) so the community was aware of who he was.

Soon as breaking news started it's instantly not him , even poor MJ vocals most of us would be able to identify for example the vocals on don't matter to me (Drake track) are poor yet you can tell it's him.

I think Riley knew all along and was duped, not by fake MJ vocals but money.
Okay yes sounds plausible!

Back