Does anyone have the book: Michael Jackson: American Master ???

jackie11

Proud Member
http://www.buy.com/prod/michael-jackson/q/loc/106/206673718.html

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/701435

21ajl9i.png

sowwy just seen your post while browsing :blush:

I have this book in my collection... Its a MUST HAVE... Such a beautiful book... So inspirational and wonderful piccies... :clapping:
Its NOT really a BIO with facts and tabloidish but its wonderfully written about the 'spiritual' and 'healing' side of Michael... I mean, thats what I remember of reading the book though ;)
Its a heavy A4 size book though... A real 'coffee table' book as they say ;)

aww hey Daryll thank you for your reply.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? You say its A4 so how thick is it??

And Happy New Year btw :)

sowwy just seen your post while browsing :blush:

I have this book in my collection... Its a MUST HAVE... Such a beautiful book... So inspirational and wonderful piccies... :clapping:
Its NOT really a BIO with facts and tabloidish but its wonderfully written about the 'spiritual' and 'healing' side of Michael... I mean, thats what I remember of reading the book though ;)
Its a heavy A4 size book though... A real 'coffee table' book as they say ;)

Hey Daryll sorry to repeat myself but you haven't replied lol

Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? You say its A4, how thick is it??

Thanks
Jackie xx

Sorry to keep going on about this, but does anyone have any ideas on how to get this without paying hundreds of pounds for it??

Many thanks

Dont think i have read that book before- must find it somehow

I have this book. I can still remember the day I bought it and the store I bought it from. I was probably 13 or 14 at the time and I think it cost me around $100. That was a lot of money for me at the time! If I remember correctly, there was supposed to be a second book by the same author, but it never came out.

I have this book. I can still remember the day I bought it and the store I bought it from. I was probably 13 or 14 at the time and I think it cost me around $100. That was a lot of money for me at the time! If I remember correctly, there was supposed to be a second book by the same author, but it never came out.

aww wow that was a great bargain due to what its selling at these days if you can find it :)

aww wow that was a great bargain due to what its selling at these days if you can find it :)
Yeah, I remember they had to special order it because it was the kind of book that they didn't normally stock. I wonder why the 2nd book never came out.

Yeah, I remember they had to special order it because it was the kind of book that they didn't normally stock. I wonder why the 2nd book never came out.

aww kool :)

How many pages does the book have? Im gonna be cheeky now and ask would you be able to scan a couple of random pages and post them here?? :)

aww kool :)

How many pages does the book have? Im gonna be cheeky now and ask would you be able to scan a couple of random pages and post them here?? :)
I don't have a scanner! Sorry. I'm not sure exactly how many pages because I have the book packed away right now, but it's a thick book.

I took a look at the book today and it has 237 pages.

Does anyone know who C. Mecca is or has ever contacted her?

I found this on youtube, someone shows and explains the content of the book

Back