Does anyone know the MJ song in Katy Perry's Instagram video here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear his "hee-hee"s in the beginning and him singing throughout the vid,

I can see why you would be hearing a Don't Stop Til You Get Enough like remix as the faint gasping noises you may hear are indicative of the demo? But that's stretching it ;)

I listened to it again (about 8 times) and all I heard was some percussion, Katy's vocals and a loud ass horn, ROFL! It was amusing seeing her trying to stay on that rolly thing, though. She stayed on it longer than I would have :D

There are definitely two "hee-hee"s at the start of the video.

The rest of the video sounds like "Get On The Floor" and/or "Sunset Driver". I don't hear Katy's vocals at all in this.

There are definitely two "hee-hee"s at the start of the video.

The rest of the video sounds like "Get On The Floor" and/or "Sunset Driver". I don't hear Katy's vocals at all in this.

:crackingup: Sounds like you answered your own question, LOL! I do hear a Mike vibe, but no MIKE. I heard Katy's vocals at the end of that loud ass horn. :)

I couldn't hear enough. But I'm sure I heard Michael in the final 10 seconds. Not enough to place it.

:crackingup: Sounds like you answered your own question, LOL! I do hear a Mike vibe, but no MIKE. I heard Katy's vocals at the end of that loud ass horn. :)

I'm not sure if it's "Get On The Floor" and/or "Sunset Driver". I made this thread to see if I could get confirmation on what the song{s} played in the video are.

As I said before, there are two "hee-hee"s at the start of the video; listen carefully, and you should hear them. Sounds like Michael's voice to me. The rest of the video seems to use Michael's vocals from "Get On The Floor" and/or "Sunset Driver", but I'm not sure. I definitely don't hear Katy Perry's voice, though.

I hear SOMETHING in the end...but can't figure it out.
Could just be some track someone sampled a vocal bit, rather than a full fledged remix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back