Does it make me a bad fan that I want to take a break and step back from all this B.S going on?

Yea I know what you mean. I don't talk to my friends about Michael or post about him on my social media any more because 1 of them believes he is guilty and the other is on the fence and it's not my place to bombard with them information because that would just annoy them and they'd think I'm a crazy fan. Michael played a huge part in my life and i do hold his music very close to me it's just sad that this is what I have to do because of how the media obsess over him.

That one friend of yours is an idiot. Every MJ haters are the most idiotic bunch of people on this planet and they can just go f:censored:k themselves for not getting the facts straight into their heads. #MJHatersRIdiots

Yea I know what you mean. I don't talk to my friends about Michael or post about him on my social media any more because 1 of them believes he is guilty and the other is on the fence and it's not my place to bombard with them information because that would just annoy them and they'd think I'm a crazy fan. Michael played a huge part in my life and i do hold his music very close to me it's just sad that this is what I have to do because of how the media obsess over him.
Why? You have every right to talk about someone YOU like no matter what someone else feel. To me, those are NOT friends of yours. REAL FRIENDS RESPECT who you like and wont disrespect what or who you like regardless how they may or may not feel. What give those so called friends the authority to judge MJ while wanting to lecture you what you think of MJ? They want to think your a crazy fan? What are they? Dumb haters. Their views are not better than yours. And why would they not want to hear what you have to say on the facts of his case yet they want to judge? Also, some so called friends (really they are associates) want to be difficult just because you like someone or something. If you say you like blue, they will say they like green just to think they are getting on your nerves and think it will get to you. I bet if MJ was alive and someone came and wanted to give your FREE tickets to MJ show and you get the chance to meet MJ and you needed to pick people to go, those so called friends will be the first to be jumping up and down to want to go with you. believe me.

HUGZZZZ to you. :) That's part of the reason a place like MJJC exists, I guess. At least, you can talk about Michael here and share your own opinions in relative peace....safe from judgement and arguments, etc.

HUGZZZZ to you. :) That's part of the reason a place like MJJC exists, I guess. At least, you can talk about Michael here and share your own opinions in relative peace....safe from judgement and arguments, etc.

It's just frustrating sometimes with people. I'm glad MJJC exists so we can still talk about Michael without dealing with idiots.

Back