Donald Trump ferverently defends Michael Jackson on Larry King Live

Donald Trump was supportive of MJ , during the trial and even after

He's one of the few people who never wavered for the sake of popularity or "peer pressure" if i may call it that.

Donald Trump is such a nice guy. And he knows what he's talking about. He meets so many people day after day.

Donald Trump and Madonna stepped forward now to say something good about Michael. Why not? People like that do it for their own public image, not for Michael Jackson as a person, when they finally realized that almost the whole world is grieving over Michael. Do not be blind and naïve. Ok he said it,good for him. Just do not put a crown on him like he is the best person in the world now. Donald Trump did some ugly staff in his life, why I have to be excited about what he said now?
And, you said that he defended Michael during his trial. Ok. Could you please provide a link at least? It would be interesting to know how much he supported Michael..
Who is next going to say something good about Michael? Somebody from Sony or AEG? Cannot wait.. .

I realize people can be too naive, but they also can be so cynical that they see no good in people. I dare say everyone, including MJ, has done "ugly stuff" at some point in their lives. This does not obliterate the good we do. We should acknowledge the good that all people do. We are all only human, we make mistakes, at least Donald Trump has in the past and is now defending MJ and not amongst those criticizing or those who still consider him guilty of child molestation.

Hey guys. . . that's my video posted. :)

I remember seeing it the day before the public memorial and just being blown away that Donald was so firm in saying that he believed that Michael could not be guilty of child molestation. This was very important also because this was the day that the Peter King rant came out and was all over the news! Donald has known Michael for a long time, since the Thriller days. I believe he was a good friend to Michael and was as close to him as Michael would allow him to be.

So why fight about this? On the other hand, we have the fake rabbi proclaiming he was close to Michael and saying that they were friends and yet he says he's not sure if Michael was capable of molesting a child or something like that.

I mean, how could any of Michael's friends believe he would do something like that? As we've seen, his real friends have always stood by him 100% and Donald Trump is one of them.

This is what Michael needed: someone who is emphatic, not your wishy-washy 'I never saw anything' vague bullshit. Emphatic and firm Donald, well done.

Donald Trump and Madonna stepped forward now to say something good about Michael.
Correct me,but I think Madonna defended Michael back in 2003?

Unlike many people who came out and claimed to be "MJ's best friends","MJ experts","Know all about MJ" ,she realized that she had abandoned him. I'm not a big fan of her,but I prefer Madonna's VMA speech than the f*cking fake rabbi

This is what Michael needed: someone who is emphatic, not your wishy-washy 'I never saw anything' vague bullshit. Emphatic and firm Donald, well done.

Very well said..I don't like when other people leave room for doubt while pretending they are defending him. Clear and convincing statements, like Mr Trump's are way better :yes::yes:

Donald Trump and Madonna stepped forward now to say something good about Michael. Why not? People like that do it for their own public image, not for Michael Jackson as a person, when they finally realized that almost the whole world is grieving over Michael. Do not be blind and naïve. Ok he said it,good for him. Just do not put a crown on him like he is the best person in the world now. Donald Trump did some ugly staff in his life, why I have to be excited about what he said now?
And, you said that he defended Michael during his trial. Ok. Could you please provide a link at least? It would be interesting to know how much he supported Michael..
Who is next going to say something good about Michael? Somebody from Sony or AEG? Cannot wait.. .

The same could be said for you since you never posted here before Michael died. Maybe you should provide a link to where you were before June 25.

Donald called Janet Arvizo every name under the sun when the allegations broke and he kept calling her crazy and greedy till the day mj was pronounced not guilty , he was one of the very few people who went after the family publically.

Let us be thankful to the few who are supporting Michael now. We have the others to deal with.

Truly a great interview. I very much enjoyed reading the transcript (first page, bottom).

Back