Dr. Arnold Klein. Why won't he shut up ?

He was way too often there just to explain it with medical treatment IMO. I personally think Klein is more responsible for Michael's downfall than even Murray. Only he was lucky not to be the one there at the very end. But he might be questioned about those visits. Also about all the medicine he prescribed to Michael under false names. (Allegedly it was Debbie who tipped off the authorities about those.) There's something definitely fishy there IMO.

He gave him muscle relaxers in 08. Pills he didn't even finish taken. His problem really have nothing to do with Michael he wrote himself perspective for pills and he got caught.
I think he is doing this because he can make himself some money and take digs at Debbie for turning him in. Debbie can't talk about Michael or the kids and he knows it

In my opinion, Klein likes the attention and needs the money. I mean, his practice must be in the toilet right about now. None of his "high-profile" clients would be willing to work with him now. I'm sure he has lost a whole lot of business because of the lies that come out of his big mouth. None of those "high-profile" people are willing to trust him now.

Running to TMZ is a cry for attention, as far as I'm concerned. To bad NOBODY CARES and the folks who do care, don't believe him!

He gave him muscle relaxers in 08. Pills he didn't even finish taken.

Yes, that's Klein's version. I don't think Michael's problems with Propofol, Demerol and Co. and line of bad doctors started with Murray. Klein was one reason of that problem IMO. Whether it will be ever proven or not, that's another question.

No that is what they found in Michael's house and what problems with pain killers are you talking about? Did the play a part inhis dying? Were they in his house? No

It appears like FatBoy is "trying" to backtrack now.

NOW he says that the story was "taken out of context."
That he "did the interview 8 months ago and didn't know it was going to be on EXTRA."
And "don't jump to conclusions."

Ain't that a kick in the head!

That he "did the interview 8 months ago and didn't know it was going to be on EXTRA."

Where did you see this?
Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that. I think he might have actually pulled the plug on the second part himself now versus someone else. Must say I am curious as to how what he said was misrepresented.

Where did you see this?
Thanks!

It's on TMZ. They actually have a video of him saying the interview was 8 months ago and taken out of context. He also says he didn't know it was going to air.

Kline is a creep....It figures he would try and back peddle now....he knows that what it is he has done is EXTREMELY disgusting...I dont know why he thought that he would get away with saying this ish about Michael in the first place. If it is as he is saying now and didn't think it would air.....then he is still an asshole for saying it behind Michael's back.....he is NOT any kind of friend that Michael EVER needed.

It's on TMZ. They actually have a video of him saying the interview was 8 months ago and taken out of context. He also says he didn't know it was going to air.

Aahhh! Thank you very much. i gave it a look.
Take what out of context? SMH!:smilerolleyes:

Back