Dr Tohme Tohme, AEG and Colony Captial(who co-own Neverland)

Yeah, you're right, what could make him talk.... only more serious charges, nothing else, I think.

Mno, he was broke and asked for a mil a month, to take care of Michael.
Maybe he will get his million a month, for every month spent in jail, for what we know.

I'm so tired and sick of all of this, that I had a vision of a, um, "gentleman's" agreement, not written contract, since that's impossible, sounding like "... for every month spent in jail, the doctor will receive the amount of X million dollars, but regardless of the time, the total amount will be no less than XX million dollars."

Sorry, will stop rambling, carry on.
Love,
Maira.

I'm so tired and sick of all of this, that I had a vision of a, um, "gentleman's" agreement, not written contract, since that's impossible, sounding like "... for every month spent in jail, the doctor will receive the amount of X million dollars, but regardless of the time, the total amount will be no less than XX million dollars."

Sorry, will stop rambling, carry on.
Love,
Maira.

:hug:

Since that report was released and Murray heard the charges I've had almost constat headache.
it si hard to process so much information, but I also feel we need this.

If his defense gets really active and insists on the story "Michael the druggie" to minimize his jail time I don't think AEG will be pleased...the insurance co will sue them?
So if they cool down somehow would that be an indication that the deal is "on" for Murray to take all the blame?

Does anyone have the article i posted about tohme i can't find it anymore..

Back