DWTS: Roshon Fegan's Michael Jackson Samba

SimplyMagic

Proud Member
'Dancing With the Stars': Roshon Fegan's Michael Jackson samba

By Andrea Reiher

April 2, 2012 9:07 PM ET

Follow @andrealeigh203 on Twitter

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...tars-roshon-fegans-michael-jackson-samba.html

For Most Important Year week, "Dancing With the Stars" contestant Roshon Fegan chose 1996, which is the first year he saw Michael Jackson perform in person. But luckily, for the samba, he and partner Chelsie Hightower danced to old-school Jackson 5 music, which was extremely delightful.

The judges weren't as high on the performance as we were at home. We found it a lot of fun. But Carrie says, "I don't think it was your best dance, but I loved your innovation" and Len echoes, "I like the exuberance, I like the flair, I like the devil-may-care attitude ... I would've liked to have seen a little more traditional samba in there." Bruno, though, said he loved it.

The judges awarded two 8s (Len and Carrie) and a nine from Bruno, for a 25. Not bad, but not Roshon's highest score so far. Will he still be getting your votes, "DWTS" fans?
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz
Photo/Video credit: ABC

His rehearsal package was far more interesting. Travis Payne was the surprize guess. Travis was there to brush him up on MJ.

Back