Embodying the energy of Michael in dance.

tantra86

Proud Member
i seen many dancers impersonators and such.... michael was michael he was not lying he was a true expression of himself, like bruce lee said to express yourself truly and honestly without lying is a hard thing to do. Its about energy being expressed.... someone can dance like michael yet something is missing... they seem like a puppet doing a routine... its the energy behind it that gives it power. michael could just click and have everyone in awe because he delivered a powerfull energy had a powerfull aura about him.

i tried to recreate his energy in form. he had alot of power he was a powerfull shaman in my view. he had the abilty to make u feel his energy. in my video i dance to mj and i try to express the same eenergy.i not been exposed to mj fans yet and i want to hear what you feel about my dancing. i studied mj along time in how he moves yet its not so much about my moves more about the energy conveyed with them. a true expression pure energy from withen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyIxP8H3-k&feature=youtu.be

:) passion and fire. i want to make an act oneday i been practing tai chi my flow is getting better.

Back