Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

You are clearly making stuff up now, hey thats not fair xD

He didn't change his perspectives, he was just a poor producer and song writer who could not make it without serious help, he was pushing his artists through 2008 at least, he's even been in the studio recently, and been posting "Awesome" videos of himself, as some serious producer, working with rap Artists.

Really, this is funny now. What else has Eddie definately been upto which doesn't match evidence/facts and completly ignored videos Eddie posts of himself in the studio?

He still has his studio but he also has a family which is his priority. I saw those videos and I didn't see any "big head". For me the guy never looked like the real "pusher", which is necessary in this field. He achieved a lot as a young person but even to work in the basement of his parent's home shows how much he doesn't like to go to the outside world. Again it's just not his thing.

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

He still has his studio but he also has a family which is his priority. I saw those videos and I didn't see any "big head". For me the guy never looked like the real "pusher", which is necessary in this field. He achieved a lot as a young person but even to work in the basement of his parent's home shows how much he doesn't like to go to the outside world. Again it's just not his thing.
On what do you base all this? The factual evidence is that he was hyping his artists up actively as late as 2008 (on this board) and that even today he shows himself to be active as a producer (see, for instance, these guys:
https://twitter.com/AnO_DDEtienne/status/203207853442482177 )

Why would the location of his studio say anything about him not liking to go outside?

On what do you base all this? The factual evidence is that he was hyping his artists up actively as late as 2008 (on this board) and that even today he shows himself to be active as a producer. Why would the location of his studio say anything about him not liking to go outside?

Its true Eddie hates being outside..............around people...............

1098190_10151801335210140_616770800_n.jpg

1098424_10151801335215140_1344134127_n.jpg

Its true Eddie hates being outside..............around people...............

1098190_10151801335210140_616770800_n.jpg

1098424_10151801335215140_1344134127_n.jpg

He is always around his family. He is typical Italian. He always liked sport and many other things. He was never as driven as Michael Jackson was. If he would like that kind of life, he would go to New York or Los Angeles to pursue it. He would not even go to college to study a sociology just to have a degree. Give me a brake...

He is always around his family. He is typical Italian. He always liked sport and many other things. He was never as driven as Michael Jackson was. If he would like that kind of life, he would go to New York or Los Angeles to pursue it. He would not even go to college to study a sociology just to have a degree. Give me a brake...
If we take MJ as the measuring stick for drive and motivation, barely anyone is left standing. :lol:

You say that others assume things, but you yourself seem to be doing it the most, to be honest. Or are you basing the things you say on factual information?

Out of the 100s if not 1000s of Songwriters and Artists Michael could collaborate with. One man was chosen, this mans talents were above and beyond anything imaginable by the human mind.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present the songwriting and production skills of, Mr Eduardo Cascio xD

"Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah something, something, something, Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, something else, something, something" :chillin:

You don't understand the difference between broke and Michael Jackson broke. Michael Jackson broke means 5 MIL in cash, 1 billion in assets and 400 MIL debt. He definitely had more money than Cascios or anyone on this board.

*Monetary talk I self-deleted*

Last edited:

Eddie, is that you?

If we take MJ as the measuring stick for drive and motivation, barely anyone is left standing. :lol:

You say that others assume things, but you yourself seem to be doing it the most, to be honest. Or are you basing the things you say on factual information?

Look, the guy has an education, still lives in a very small and quiet NJ suburb, close to Mommy and Daddy (and their business too). Does he really act as someone who would like to live full time show business life?

Actually the Studio they recorded the Thriller 25 tracks in was built during Michael's stay, another of the long list of things that happened which took up Michael's time during his stay. They did have a studio upstairs, which for some strange reason they ignored xD maybe the basement story meant it was easier to lie about what happened there? The secret basement studio xD

Yeah, I asked you before for your source on that. Haven't the bodyguards confirmed in their book they knew MJ was working with Eddie in the basement?

Look, the guy has an education, still lives in a very small and quiet NJ suburb, close to Mommy and Daddy (and their business too). Does he really act as someone who would like to live full time show business life?

Well its either one of two things here.

Eddie has worked for in some capacity big name stars and bands but never in a big enough capacity to get any real credit, wasn't going the way he wanted so he went home, tried being successful at producing his own talents.............didn't work...............did whatever your opinion is of his work with/for MJ....................still didn't get anywhere................turned to producing religious music from home. = Sorry Eddie you aint got what it takes.

second option is he did all the above just for a joke because he knew all along he would still be living at his parents house forever..........

Mmmmmm just struck a chord somewhere.

Eddie has been working on a rap duo of Church Pastors singing about Christianity
Malachi is now a singing songs about God/Jesus and Christianity

Maybe some peeps looking for forgiveness from above? Or just that they didn't cut it in the music biz so turned to making Religious music, dunno.

Eddie, is that you?

I'm not Eddie. Just individual with a great memory who also is a Michael Jackson fan and is using more logic than emotion in his/her fandom.

Yeah, I asked you before for your source on that. Haven't the bodyguards confirmed in their book they knew MJ was working with Eddie in the basement?

Yeah there was a studio in the basement, but it well, lets not really say its a studio...............from Eddies photo it looks like someones living room with pretty pointless bits of foam on the wall, thats even if the pic is Legit. But main point is, the studio was being built there purposely for Michael to record his Thriller 25 stuff, so kinda gotta take into account how much of his stay that took to create. even though after all that hassle there was already a studio upstairs.

Yeah Eddie or someone representing him was even on here quite a few years ago trying to get MJ fans to support one of his new acts.

Thing is Eddie had NO HOPES of ever producing anything decent, he was poor at best on his own.

Monster is kick-ass. If people believed MJ sang it, it would be seen as a last uptempo hurrah from him. KYHU is not worse than a lot of the "big ballad" stuff MJ did during his career. Many of the other Cascio tracks are decent and serviceable : it's okay pop music that isn't worse than a lot of what is released on pop CDs these days. And some of it is catchier and more memorable than some of the stuff on Invincible ("Privacy", anyone?)

There are actually some anti-Cascio-song people who admit the songs are okay if not pretty good. It's allowed to recognize Eddie's relative talent and still think his songs are not MJ.

Yeah there was a studio in the basement, but it well, lets not really say its a studio...............from Eddies photo it looks like someones living room with pretty pointless bits of foam on the wall, thats even if the pic is Legit. But main point is, the studio was being built there purposely for Michael to record his Thriller 25 stuff, so kinda gotta take into account how much of his stay that took to create. even though after all that hassle there was already a studio upstairs.

So they built a studio for MJ, and then recorded nothing in it except, what, two lines for WBSS 2008? Over several weeks?

Monster could have been Jason Malachi's biggest hit

KYHU is a good musical piece personally. However, I don't think it "recognizes Eddie's talent" as he has a fault of writing a song that makes the artist, instead of letting the artist make the song. It's hard to explain but his fault is that all of those songs he wrote simply come off as deliberate imitations because he's thinking "Michael's gonna do this song", so he "Michaelizes" the lyrics, and it comes off cheap.

That's my only gripe with his musical "talents". The three released songs, are the best out of the bunch, that doesn't make any of them memorable though, especially not in an Invincible sense. People still sing YRMW, who have you seen out and about pumping out Monster lyrics?

I'm not Eddie. Just individual with a great memory who also is a Michael Jackson fan and is using more logic than emotion in his/her fandom.

Logic? Like where you said "Show me proof Eddie ever wanted to work with big stars" and then got schooled off the bat with an entire article/interview of Eddie doing just that xD

Only to kinda wade through it and ignore your own "logic" failing and then write a semi-biography on how you have just guessed Eddie Cascios personality to perfectly despite being clearly wrong.

Some people are AWESOME!

So they built a studio for MJ, and then recorded nothing in it except, what, two lines for WBSS 2008? Over several weeks?

Well opposed to building the studio and recording 2 Lines for WBSS 2008 and 12 Complete songs in Several weeks xD

Somebody implied Friedman had been told by the Cascios there were no outtakes, and that he had personally heard the "work tapes" of MJ from the sessions. If you read what he said back then, he never says he personally heard the work tapes, only that he's been told about them (from Frank, maybe?). And while he says they are not outtakes, he doesn't say anyone has told him the outtakes were deleted or destroyed.

The whole business of the existence/non-existence of outtakes is moot anyway, when you think about it. Because if Eddie hired an impersonator, then of course he has outtakes -- outtakes of the impersonator. So what would be stopping him from releasing "fake" outtakes -- outfakes! -- of the impersonator still doing his MJ thing, but with false starts, mumbled lyrics, etc? It would still be the same voice as on the released songs anyway, so not proving much.

KYHU is a good musical piece personally. However, I don't think it "recognizes Eddie's talent" as he has a fault of writing a song that makes the artist, instead of letting the artist make the song. It's hard to explain but his fault is that all of those songs he wrote simply come off as deliberate imitations because he's thinking "Michael's gonna do this song", so he "Michaelizes" the lyrics, and it comes off cheap.

That's my only gripe with his musical "talents". The three released songs, are the best out of the bunch, that doesn't make any of them memorable though, especially not in an Invincible sense. People still sing YRMW, who have you seen out and about pumping out Monster lyrics?

YRMW was the big hit from that record, but give me a choice between Monster and "You Are My Life" or "Heaven Can Wait" and, well, Monster is my jam!

Birchey;4021123 said:
Well opposed to building the studio and recording 2 Lines for WBSS 2008 and 12 Complete songs in Several weeks xD

How about we split the difference : he recorded 12 incomplete songs that were turned into complete-ish songs with a lot of studio magic and James Porte singing all over the tracks, doing his best MJ style.

Voilà, great debate solved! :)

YRMW was the big hit from that record, but give me a choice between Monster and "You Are My Life" or "Heaven Can Wait" and, well, Monster is my jam!

Have the Monster remixes from the cancelled single leaked yet? Legit question, I did spend a massive amount of time away from the forum and keep finding new stuff here and there I missed.

kreen;4021126 said:
How about we split the difference : he recorded 12 incomplete songs that were turned into complete-ish songs with a lot of studio magic and James Porte singing all over the tracks, doing his best MJ style.

Voilà, great debate solved! :)

MMMMMmmmm

Does multiple leads and 4 layers of backing vocals, recorded perfectly good at the same volume as Portes vocals count as Incomplete? Because we only missing adlibs there, well there was some original ones on the Demos, can see why others were manufactured though. Also have not listened for a while but sure 1 or 2 songs all from the "Cascio" sessions and not copy pasted vocals, again multiple Leads and layers of BG vocals, that makes them complete yeah?

Well its either one of two things here.

Eddie has worked for in some capacity big name stars and bands but never in a big enough capacity to get any real credit, wasn't going the way he wanted so he went home, tried being successful at producing his own talents.............didn't work...............did whatever your opinion is of his work with/for MJ....................still didn't get anywhere................turned to producing religious music from home. = Sorry Eddie you aint got what it takes.

second option is he did all the above just for a joke because he knew all along he would still be living at his parents house forever..........

Mmmmmm just struck a chord somewhere.

Eddie has been working on a rap duo of Church Pastors singing about Christianity
Malachi is now a singing songs about God/Jesus and Christianity

Maybe some peeps looking for forgiveness from above? Or just that they didn't cut it in the music biz so turned to making Religious music, dunno.

Do you even have any idea how big "religious music business" is in US? It's not something I'm interested in but recording Christian music bring pretty good income. When I visited for the first time some Christian churches I was asking who is sponsoring them. Even all the bathrooms felt like 5 stars hotels. The services in those churches usually host many thousand people and CDs in their stores cost a lot of money. Anyway "the religious music" in US is very popular and I think that for a family guy like Eddie it would be extremely comfortable and safe market.

Last edited:

Do you even have any idea how big "religious music business" is in US? It's not something I'm interested in but recording Christian music bring pretty good income. When I visited for the first time some Christian churches I was asking who is sponsoring them. Even all the bathrooms felt like 5 stars hotels. The services in those churches usually host many thousand people and CDs in their stores cost a lot of money. Anyway "the religious music" in US is very popular and I think that for family guy like Eddie it would be externally comfortable and safe market.

That was kinda my point, they didn't hit big in normal music business so all a sudden started working on Christian music.

KYHU is not worse than a lot of the "big ballad" stuff MJ did during his career.

In what universe?

Except, "Monster" was SUPPOSED to be that big hit...Only it didn't work out as planned. So they're pretty comparable. And Monster doesn't hold up with ANY of Michael's hits.

EDIT @ Birchey's question, I recall one official Monster remix that came out, I don't know if it was legally released or not but it was out there, it was like 7 minutes long, by Jody Den Broeder. Some house music DJ.

EDIT: Don't know if that's fanmade or not, but I recall one video single art a while back.

Last edited:

I personally prefer Let Me Let Go over Monster. But my jam has to be Mamacita. That one is a classic. Also Biggerman and Burn Tonight are better than anything on HIStory and Invincible together!

Back