Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Just a few quick points :

Anybody who denies that MJ was broke in 2007, well, I don't know what to tell you.

You don't understand the difference between broke and Michael Jackson broke. Michael Jackson broke means 5 MIL in cash, 1 billion in assets and 400 MIL debt. He definitely had more money than Cascios or anyone on this board.

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

did you read my post? Where you get an idea that anything was destroyed. From tarryl? I thing cascio would be very stupid telling tarryl the true. Don't you think that he spent enough time with michael and knew who he can trust or not.

next!

....Nah, really. So you're saying Michael didn't trust his nephews? That's factually wrong, as if their were any of the Jackson family that actually refrained from speaking about Michael in the media, it was his nephews. They were close until his last day, no one knows how much Eddie was involved after selling the songs to Sony & The Estate, but the fact that they were invited to the mixing sessions, is telling that clearly, they weren't thought of as these untrustworthy people by those involved.

That was supposedly Eddie's explanation to everyone, including Teddy Riley, that Michael ordered the tapes destroyed. We even heard this from literally the only pro-Cascio reporter at the time, Roger Friedman, that he too knew from Eddie, that Michael ordered the work tapes to be destroyed. Do you think we're simply pulling this stuff out of thin air?

You keep talking about "Its your THEORY" "Its OPINION" BS, while refusing to acknowledge that there isn't one fact present to support the authenticity of these songs, other than a press release. People aren't going to just accept the Estates word for things, acknowledge it, accept it, and get over it.

Last edited:

If this is a serious discussion and you want to be taken seriously you need to read peoples posts before replying.

The theories can be similar or just followed yours. Still your accusations so far are only speculations because you don't know the real facts. So I can not call it any different than YOUR THEORY.

The theories can be similar or just followed yours. Still your accusations so far are only speculations because you don't know the real facts. So I can not call it any different than YOUR THEORY.

Well yes duh it is my theory and I presented it as my theory what part of that don't you understand? and the part about the vocals being recorded properly, multiple leads, layers and layers of backing vocals is 100% concrete and I have evidence if you were following this subject and investigated it properly you would have known this information already.

next!

....Nah, really. So you're saying Michael didn't trust his nephews? That's factually wrong, as if their were any of the Jackson family that actually refrained from speaking about Michael in the media, it was his nephews. They were close until his last day, no one knows how much Eddie was involved after selling the songs to Sony & The Estate, but the fact that they were invited to the mixing sessions, is telling that clearly, they weren't thought of as these untrustworthy people by those involved.

That was supposedly Eddie's explanation to everyone, including Teddy Riley, that Michael ordered the tapes destroyed. We even heard this from literally the only pro-Cascio reporter at the time, Roger Friedman, that he too knew from Eddie, that Michael ordered the work tapes to be destroyed. Do you think we're simply pulling this stuff out of thin air?

You keep talking about "Its your THEORY" "Its OPINION" BS, while refusing to acknowledge that there isn't one fact present to support the authenticity of these songs, other than a press release. People aren't going to just accept the Estates word for things, acknowledge it, accept it, and get over it.

It's interesting we can not see any picture of MJ with his nephews (except from family gathering in May2009) but we can see the picture of him with Eddie Cascio. Oh, sure Jacksons in the studio had to be kept as a secret as Friend or Flower. If you would understand the value of those tapes after MJ's passing you would have no doubts that the first think what should be done immediately is to register them and then to hide them in the safe or to use heavy security to guard them. Most business people, media and MJ's fans knew about him spending all Fall in 2007 in Cascio house, who are regular people and they don't use bodyguards for every day living. I don't think that there was the other choice to protect Cascio's family than to say that any other tapes don't exist. And of course you can believe in everything what Michael's nephew's say and I choose not to believe some of their stories. Especially after being familiar what they said under the ought. That's it.

Anybody who denies that MJ was broke in 2007, well, I don't know what to tell you.*
-----------+

you obviously dont know the meaning of broke then. if your assets out weigh your debts then you are not broke. mj may have had 400 mill debt but his assets according to court docs from 07 had his assets listed as over 1.5 billion.leaving a million in cash for his mother etc as shown in court docs. but going by what others say im not surprised by the agenda

Anybody who denies that MJ was broke in 2007, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Anybody who assumes that MJ was, not just a great artist and a great man, but a perfect emanation of truth and purity to the point where to ascribe anyting less then perfect intentions and ethics to him is a sin and an heresy, well, again, I don't know what to tell you.

Let me stop you right off the top of your post. It's not about assuming that Michael Jackson was a "perfect emanation of truth and purity to the point where to ascribe anything less then perfect intentions and ethics to him is a sin and an heresy". It's about showing RESPECT! to the man this forum is named after and YES it is heresy to call him a moocher on HIS FAN FORUM! The Casico family also stayed at Neverland on extended visits and Michael paid. As for the Prince he had his own agenda which was to exploit MJ so I don't give a damn about him and his fake hospitality. If Michael was so horrible what are you doing here?

I do wonder.well i dont. i suggest ppl use the report botton

Another big sticking point : so why would the Cascio family, or even just Eddie, all of a sudden, after YEARS of being adored by MJ as the best people he had ever met in his life, turn around and become betrayers of his art and his memory? The answer given by the anti-Cascio songs people is always "money". Ok, let's run with that : Eddie wanted money, even though his family is independently rich. But Eddie chose the single stupidest, most complicated, and most RISKY way to make money he could possibly imagine. Basically, he decided to risk a criminal record, and possibly fines and imprisonment, and complete and utter destruction of his reputation and prospects as an artist/producer, by trying to con some of the most powerful people in the music industry, and millions of fans, some of whom are bound to not be the most stable people in the world, into falling for a far-fetched, sure-to-be-found-out hoax that nobody in history had tried to pull on such a scale since Milli Vanilli.

I don't think money is his main motivation. He wanted to make it big in the industry as a songwriter and producer for years. He could have got the idea that if he puts himself on an MJ record it will boost his career big time. Yes, it backfired, but he probably thought he could get away with it.

The "moocher" discussion needs to stop. Calling him such is not only rude, but also entirely unnecessary.

The discussion about Michael's finances also needs to stop. What his financial standing was in 2007 has zero bearing on whether or not the vocals on the three tracks belong to him.

Also, the bickering back-and-forth needs to stop. Everybody has differing opinions, and that is fine, but discuss those opinions in a reasonable and respectful manner. If you cannot agree with each other, then agree to disagree, but do not argue.

No more moocher discussion, no more financial discussion, no more arguing & bickering. Please. Let's get back on topic.

- Team MJJC

Anybody who assumes that MJ was, not just a great artist and a great man, but a perfect emanation of truth and purity to the point where to ascribe anyting less then perfect intentions and ethics to him is a sin and an heresy, well, again, I don't know what to tell you.

Let me stop you right off the top of your post. It's not about assuming that Michael Jackson was a "perfect emanation of truth and purity to the point where to ascribe anything less then perfect intentions and ethics to him is a sin and an heresy". It's about showing RESPECT! to the man this forum is named after and YES it is heresy to call him a moocher on HIS FAN FORUM! The Casico family also stayed at Neverland on extended visits and Michael paid. As for the Prince he had his own agenda which was to exploit MJ so I don't give a damn about him and his fake hospitality. If Michael was so horrible what are you doing here?

Why it is so hard to accept that between September 2007 and January 2008 Michael didn't had place to stay and he could not use the hotels. Whatever time Cascios spent with Michael for sure it wasn't lack of the housing but the value of their company. I don't believe they were the ones insisting on to visit him in Neverland or to accompany him on the tours. So it's not necessary they owned him their hospitality. They just treated him like family and they had to adjust many things in their home to suite their guest and his family.

Did you read my post? Where you get an idea that anything was destroyed. From Tarryl? I thing Cascio would be very stupid telling Tarryl the true. Don't you think that he spent enough time with Michael and knew who he can trust or not.

Taryll is not the only source for this. Roger Friedman too wrote back in the day that there are no outtakes existing for these songs. His source was probably the Cascios themselves, because it's well know they are on good terms and the whole article was worded in such a way that suggested the "source" was the Cascios themselves. As "proof" the Cascios just showed a tape to Friedman on which MJ was heard talking with his children in the background. But they had to admit there were no outtakes from the actual recordings.

We will see in the future which theory was the closest to the facts. IMO your theory doesn't make sense. You will be disappointed if Cascio won't be criminal in the end and I will be disappointed if he really is. The difference between us (IMO) is that I would accept this if proven but I don't believe that you would accept any other outcome of this story than you wired in your head already. Am I right?

No. You are very much wrong, but I have said it already countless of times.

I'm not sure why you keep assuming and projecting things on me which are totally against my stance that I expressed several times here. I said if there is proof for these tracks being MJ I will accept it. But you just keep parrotting your irrational beliefs and assumptions about other people's motives instead of focusing on the matter. Weird.

The fact that Eddie indeed believed MJ would work on the songs in London is, like, the only fact that we know for sure! We have confirmation from the engineer who prepared the tracks for London that that is exactly what Eddie told him : "those are songs that MJ will work on in London". It means that obviously MJ told him he was going to do that.

Of course it's entirely possible that MJ only said that to be nice, and would not in actuality have worked on the material. But the fact remains that Eddie thought those songs were London-bound, and he must have had some reason to believe that.

"It means that obviously MJ told him he was going to do that."

No, it does not necessarily mean that MJ "obviously told him" that. Eddie might have just tried to put pressure on MJ to record his songs. Or he might have told him: "Michael, I have just written a couple of songs. Would you please listen to them?" And MJ would say: "Sure. Bring them to London." We don't know why Eddie prepared those songs. But in any case, even if MJ promised him that they would work on them it does not mean he recorded anything of them back in 2007.

If you would understand the value of those tapes after MJ's passing you would have no doubts that the first think what should be done immediately is to register them and then to hide them in the safe or to use heavy security to guard them. Most business people, media and MJ's fans knew about him spending all Fall in 2007 in Cascio house, who are regular people and they don't use bodyguards for every day living. I don't think that there was the other choice to protect Cascio's family than to say that any other tapes don't exist.

LOL. After those tracks are already registered, moreover, released, there is not any kind of risk in showing the outtakes and backup material from the recording session. Especially when your integrity is called into question. The natural reaction would be to show the proof, not to say proof does not exist.

I don't think money is his main motivation. He wanted to make it big in the industry as a songwriter and producer for years. He could have got the idea that if he puts himself on an MJ record it will boost his career big time. Yes, it backfired, but he probably thought he could get away with it.

Why you believe he would have any desire to become such public person? Do you think he is not happy with his present existence?

Why you believe he would have any desire to become such public person? Do you think he is not happy with his present existence?

I only know he's been aspiring to become a producer for years. Hence the studio in the basement. Hence Angelikson Productions.

Taryll is not the only source for this. Roger Friedman too wrote back in the day that there are no outtakes existing for these songs. His source was probably the Cascios themselves, because it's well know they are on good terms and the whole article was worded in such a way that suggested the "source" was the Cascios themselves. As "proof" the Cascios just showed a tape to Friedman on which MJ was heard talking with his children in the background. But they had to admit there were no outtakes from the actual recordings.

No. You are very much wrong, but I have said it already countless of times.

I'm not sure why you keep assuming and projecting things on me which are totally against my stance that I expressed several times here. I said if there is proof for these tracks being MJ I will accept it. But you just keep parrotting your irrational beliefs and assumptions about other people's motives instead of focusing on the matter. Weird.

"It means that obviously MJ told him he was going to do that."

No, it does not necessarily mean that MJ "obviously told him" that. Eddie might have just tried to put pressure on MJ to record his songs. Or he might have told him: "Michael, I have just written a couple of songs. Would you please listen to them?" And MJ would say: "Sure. Bring them to London." We don't know why Eddie prepared those songs. But in any case, even if MJ promised him that they would work on them it does not mean he recorded anything of them back in 2007.

LOL. After those tracks are already registered, moreover, released, there is not any kind of risk in showing the outtakes and backup material from the recording session. Especially when your integrity is called into question. The natural reaction would be to show the proof, not to say proof does not exist.

I have totally different opinion about it and I believe that some other posters don't share your opinion too.

I have totally different opinion about it and I believe that some other posters don't share your opinion too.

So? We are here to express different opinions.

I only know he's been aspiring to become a producer for years. Hence the studio in the basement. Hence Angelikson Productions.

He had the studio for a long time and it is even credited on Thriller25 so he did achieved his goal before selling the songs to Sony. Committing the alleged crime would not help him with anything. He doesn't live his life as a recluse who has something to hide. He lives his life exactly the same way as he always did. Why he would like anything more? It just not his nature.

Last edited:

He had the studio for a long time and it is even credited on Thriller25 so he did achieved his goal before selling the songs to Sony. Committing the alleged crime would not help him with anything. He doesn't live his life as a recluse who has something to hide. He lives his life exactly the same way as he always did.

Actually the Studio they recorded the Thriller 25 tracks in was built during Michael's stay, another of the long list of things that happened which took up Michael's time during his stay. They did have a studio upstairs, which for some strange reason they ignored xD maybe the basement story meant it was easier to lie about what happened there? The secret basement studio xD

He had the studio for a long time and it is even credited on Thriller25 so he did achieved his goal before selling the songs to Sony. Committing the alleged crime would not help him with anything. He doesn't live his life as a recluse who has something to hide. He lives his life exactly the same way as he always did.

Just because MJ used his studio for Thriller 25 it does not mean it boosted Eddie's career as a producer. He did not produce or write anything on Thriller 25. He is not given any writing or producing credits on Thriller 25. Michael using his studio means nothing for his career. Only being credited as an actual producer and songwriter on a big album would do anything for his career, not someone using his studio and equipment. And when people commit something wrong they usually do that with the hope of getting away with it, so to say "committing the alleged crime would not help him with anything" does not make much sense here. He probably did not think he would get caught. That's why he did it.

It's pretty clear Eddie had hopes of being a big song writer and producer for big artists. Which he is not. Angelikson simply has a credit on Thriller 25 for some songs due to the fact that certain things were recorded there. That gives Eddie no heightened notability as a writer and producer.

And I don't know what living as a recluse has to do with wanting to be a songwriter for the stars. You can be a public individual as a songwriter.

It's pretty clear Eddie had hopes of being a big song writer and producer for big artists. Which he is not. Angelikson simply has a credit on Thriller 25 for some songs due to the fact that certain things were recorded there. That gives Eddie no heightened notability as a writer and producer.

And I don't know what living as a recluse has to do with wanting to be a songwriter for the stars. You can be a public individual as a songwriter.

Yeah Eddie or someone representing him was even on here quite a few years ago trying to get MJ fans to support one of his new acts.

Thing is Eddie had NO HOPES of ever producing anything decent, he was poor at best on his own.

Just because MJ used his studio for Thriller 25 it does not mean it boosted Eddie's career as a producer. He did not produce or write anything on Thriller 25. He is not given any writing or producing credits on Thriller 25. Michael using his studio means nothing for his career. Only being credited as an actual producer and songwriter on a big album would do anything for his career, not someone using his studio and equipment. And when people commit something wrong they usually do that with the hope of getting away with it, so to say "committing the alleged crime would not help him with anything" does not make much sense here. He probably did not think he would get caught. That's why he did it.

Why Thriller25 should to boost his career. He already had his studio before. He never acted as the person who is pursuing the fame and the public scrutiny. Why you even think he ever expected more opportunities than he has right now. What I understand he is family man who likes to live close to his parents and there is no trace that he would ever like to do anything else than he does right now.

Simply having a studio doesn't make you an big shot in the music world, dude.

Show me any trace that Eddie "had hopes of being a big song writer and producer for big artists". He doesn't even look like he would like to talk to "the big artists" (except MJ of course). He is very quiet and shy person and doesn't seem to be impressed with "big artists" at all. It just not his piece of pie.

Warszawa320;4021060 said:
Show me any trace that Eddie "had hopes of being a big song writer and producer for big artists". He doesn't even look like he would like to talk to "the big artists" (except MJ of course). He is very quiet and shy person and doesn't seem to be impressed with "big artists" at all. It just not his piece of pie.

"Only two years after starting AngeliksonMusic, Cascio was working with high profile celebrities such asLuther Vandross, *NSYNC and Usher."

"Through a family friend with connections in the business, Casciobegan writing for Sony/ATV Music publishers in New York. Sony/ATVwriters have ranged from Joni Mitchell to Destiny’s Child."

"However, after about one year, Cascio decided that working forhimself would be a better solution. “If you want to make it in thisindustry, you have to own what you do,” says Casio. He went on toexplain how “owning my own company makes me want to writemore.”"

"Using his newly formed music industry contacts, Cascio createdAngelikson Music, founded under the studio name Angel. Today,Cascio’s business has really taken off to new heights. Cascioworked on *NSYNC’s song, “Fallin’” and music for Vandross’ “ThinkAbout You.” Cascio recently worked on songs for Usher’s upcomingalbum, scheduled for release in early November. He also is excitedto be producing some new up-and-coming artists, such as BobbyEwing. After finishing a copy of the album, Cascio hopes that arecord deal will be in the future for Ewing, with Cascio himself asproducer."

http://drewacorn.com/?p=2758

This confirms my thought, you really have not done any sort of research about this and when you are debating with people who have, you usually lose :/

Birchey;4021063 said:
"Only two years after starting AngeliksonMusic, Cascio was working with high profile celebrities such asLuther Vandross, *NSYNC and Usher."

"Through a family friend with connections in the business, Casciobegan writing for Sony/ATV Music publishers in New York. Sony/ATVwriters have ranged from Joni Mitchell to Destiny’s Child."

"However, after about one year, Cascio decided that working forhimself would be a better solution. “If you want to make it in thisindustry, you have to own what you do,” says Casio. He went on toexplain how “owning my own company makes me want to writemore.”"

"Using his newly formed music industry contacts, Cascio createdAngelikson Music, founded under the studio name Angel. Today,Cascio’s business has really taken off to new heights. Cascioworked on *NSYNC’s song, “Fallin’” and music for Vandross’ “ThinkAbout You.” Cascio recently worked on songs for Usher’s upcomingalbum, scheduled for release in early November. He also is excitedto be producing some new up-and-coming artists, such as BobbyEwing. After finishing a copy of the album, Cascio hopes that arecord deal will be in the future for Ewing, with Cascio himself asproducer."

This confirms my thought, you really have not done any sort of research about this and when you are debating with people who have, you usually lose :/

And what I understand since than he started a family and his perspectives totally changed. I personally totally changed my profession to adjust it to family life. And I'm not Italian. I would not even be surprised if he choose his parents business to accommodate with his own family life.

And what I understand since than he started a family and his perspectives totally changed. I personally totally changed my profession to adjust it to family life. And I'm not Italian. I would not even be surprised if he choose his parents business to accommodate with his own family life.

You are clearly making stuff up now, hey thats not fair xD

He didn't change his perspectives, he was just a poor producer and song writer who could not make it without serious help, he was pushing his artists through 2008 at least, he's even been in the studio recently, and been posting "Awesome" videos of himself, as some serious producer, working with rap Artists.

Really, this is funny now. What else has Eddie definately been upto which doesn't match evidence/facts and completly ignores videos Eddie posts of himself in the studio?

Last edited:
Birchey;4021063 said:

Did he actually work for/with all those artists or is that article written by him?

Luther Vandross, *NSYNC and Usher? Joni Mitchell to Destiny’s Child?

I don't see any credits:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_(album)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_with_My_Father

OnirMJ;4021079 said:
Did he actually work for/with all those artists or is that article written by him?

I don't see any credits:

More than likely in some capacity, it isn't too far a stretch to think Michael "got him" the work at Sony/ATV this was around the time Frank and Eddie were a bit clingy to Michael and followed him or did "business" on his behalf. Maybe he wrote songs for them, but the songs were never used, he may well have tried being a regular songwriter for them, don't know.

Also I thnk James Porte wrote a song for Vandross, Eddie probably "pushed buttons" whilst Luther was recording his vocals through a PVC pipe

OnirMJ;4021079 said:

I don't see any credits:

James Porte is credited on "Think About You", he's credited for arranging, composing, drum programming and keyboard programming. See:
http://www.allmusic.com/album/dance-with-my-father-mw0000029679/credits

Eddie is not mentioned anywhere but might have been involved through Porte.

Back