Estate of MJ filed lawsuit against LaToya's ex fiance

So it is true. We've known about this story since 2009 and it was rumored that those hard drives were filled with unreleased songs. A we have the Estate filling the lawsuit 13 years too late! Classic MJ Estate! Maybe if they sued LaToya and that guy back in 2009, maybe they wouldn't have to desperately buy 12 fake songs from the Cascios in order to get some post trial material. Only in MJ world!

Really weird they're doing this now. Do they expect to get the stuff back? It probably doesn't exist any more.

Sucks considering there could have been songs on the hard drives.

I was just about to ask what happened to the hard drives that LaToya found. Really do we know what happened to them?

Well, best case he would have sold them to some collector fan who would have kept it safely, but 13 years is a long time, so most likely it's all lost. Don't know what is the point of this lawsuit now.

I was just about to ask what happened to the hard drives that LaToya found. Really do we know what happened to them?
Aren't those drives still in LaToya's possession? If so, the drives should be safe with her I assume.

Don't like to imagine what could have happened, hadn't she or her then fiance taken the drives considering Dr. Thome was all around.

Last edited:
Aren't those drives still in LaToya's possession? If so, the drives should be safe with her I assume.

Don't like to imagine what could have happened, hadn't she or her then fiance taken the drives considering Dr. Thome was all around.
We need that songs!I am pretty sure there is still good songs even tho they were mostly outtakes.Also we have the stuff post Invincible.I am really hopeful for future releases.

Do we even know for a fact that there are songs on this harddisc?

I remember hearing about those 1000 songs - but that seems both absurd and unrealistic, so I never believed that rumour.

I really hope there are songs on the harddisc - and I hope the Estate gets the songs. - Even if it's just 1 song it would be amazing.

Hopefully the Estate will clarify how many songs there is/was on the harddisc.

Maybe she mixed up songs with stems? 1000 stem tracks would mean by thumb 10 to 30 songs - which wouldn't be an unrealistic amount.

I’m not really a conspiracy guy but this is strange Is this how the they avoided the IRS on value of unreleased music? Poof! We found the music, sorry we didn’t pay the proper tax value. Either way we all knew that there were more songs. Even I know about Latoya bringing in a Uhaul and loading it up! If I remember there was even pictures. Only in Mjs world does this happen. You can’t make this shit up,unreal

Well we knew that family members was take thing out of Michael house after he died in my opinion no one should have took anything period. 😡

why the hell would you all think the stuff is not existing anymore?
I doubt that the guy or latoya wouldnt take care of at least MJs iPhone and the Hard Drives..
of course the stuff is still existing..

I do think the iPhone and the harddrive still exists - but I do not believe there is a 1000 songs on the harddrive.

One thing I do not understand - MJ's iPhone should have been used as evidence during the trial against Murray shouldn't it? Maybe there was/is mails or iMessages or SMS's on the phone from MJ to Murray or from Murray etc. - Murray had some recordings of MJ drugged - maybe MJ also had recordings on the iPhone...

If they really took MJ's iPhone and not handed over to the police, that seems odd IMO. - Maybe even enough to a criminal investigation...

I do think the iPhone and the harddrive still exists - but I do not believe there is a 1000 songs on the harddrive.
Could be just 1000 stems, which would be equal to aprox 15 to 25 songs. That would be a reasonable figure. Mabye she was mixing it up.

Could be just 1000 stems, which would be equal to aprox 15 to 25 songs. That would be a reasonable figure. Mabye she was mixing it up.

That would be amazing. - That could be 2-3 all new albums filled with new songs. - ALSO, songs MJ thought was so important he had with him at his home, he was probably scared of leaks after Hold my Hand and Xscape. - So maybe these songs are finished and MJ wanted to make sure they did not leak.

Katherine Jackson will not be at Jeffre Phillips’ trial​

ByAdmin Team
March 8, 2023

If you recall, last year the Estate of Michael Jackson launched a lawsuit against LaToya Jackson’s ex, Jeffre Phillips regarding stolen items from the King of Pop’s last home worthing $1 Million.
Phillips said Katherine asked him and LaToya to remove any personal belongings that they could take, “given it was a rental property that would be locked up shortly.”
Phillips said they complied with Katherine’s request and “gathered what personal property we could, such “Mr. Jackson’s phones, Driver’s License, and the clothing he wore on the night he passed amongst several other personal items.”
Michael Jackson’s 92-year-old mother Katherine will not be forced to sit for a court deposition, according to court documents, the Superior Court judge has denied the motion by Phillips.
This will not play well for Phillips and it is unknown if LaToya Jackson will be called as witness if so, which party she will stand for: the defendant, the plaintiff or the truth?
To be continued…
RELATED ARTICLES: The Michael Jackson Estate seeking to recover $1 million in property possessed by Jeffre Phillips. / First win for the Estate in “Michael Jackson Estate vs Jeffre Phillips / Jeffre Phillips fights back the Estate of Michael Jackson / The Michael Jackson Estate sue Jeffre Phillips

We certainly know a lot of material is still in good condition. The hard drives likely are safe as well, though the longer it takes the more likely to be a problem.

The court saga between the Estate and Jeffree Phillips continues.

The Estate has just made a request to the judge that Phillips allows them to inspect the media devices allegedly stolen, especially the hard drives, computers, cassette tapes, and any other data media storage.

“If the Electronic Devices for example, include Jackson’s personal data such as medical and financial information pertaining to him and his children, or personal or privileged communications that he received, it will be very difficult for Phillips to explain why he believed he was entitled to retain the materials. Although Phillips claims not to recall having reviewed the data on the Electronic Devices, a forensic inspection of the Devices will also test whether that claim is true.”

The judge has yet to proceed with the demand.

Super weird that the rumour about stuff being stolen from MJ's home turned out to be true. I really did think it was just a tabloid story.

Back