FACT: America is better than England

Dude ^^ they're as hard as rocks, she doesn't even like people touching them cause she has no feeling in them

I know paris hilton and i think deep down she is actually alright, Katie is alot worse she will ilterally crush someones oppinions and feelings to get a story in the paper, she's done it before many times

She really is vile, Paris that im aware of might make stories about herself up but she doesn't erally hurt people like katie

Peter is a ace guy, Nothing bad to say about him, He went on concert and made less money in order to have more things going on, Just for the fans entertainment

I am so sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone or be mean or..., but when I read Katie Price, I thought that was the girl marrying Prince William :laugh: forgive my ignorance :)

That's Kate Middleton..........two completely different people!!!!

Without wanting to discuss this frankly spine-shuddering subject too intensively, Peter Andre could never be in the same ballpark as that walking car crash.

Sure, he is over-exposed, makes me re-affirm my loathing for all MJ impersonators and wannabes everywhere, and possibly had the most stupid idea for a song with "Insania" which shamelessly ripped off "doo doo doo, come on and do the conga". But he seems like a genuine nice guy, very good father, and hasn't to my knowledge divulged questionable stories about being raped with the apparent motive of attention seeking, nor has he gone through sucessive, very public, relationships the way Oprah goes through KFC buckets.

Peter went back to being a nobody after everybody got bored of his crappy one-hit-wonder song..............

And when he married Jordan...........he did almost nothing to earn money to pays the bills..............he only really got back into working after the divorce..........

..........As much as I hate Jordan........at least she has always provided for all her children with all her own money............

Jordan (Katie Price) isn't the worst the media forces on us Brits............

Peter Andre (her ex-husband) is a million times more annoying then Jordan...........

No way, Peter is clearly the bigger person of the two.
Peter isn't in the news as much. Since the divorce he's kept a rather low profile, focusing on his kids and music career. Good for him.
Secondly he's an MJ fan, who clearly takes inspiration from him and always cites him as an influence. I don't see what's not to like about Peter...

Peter Andre did a really good MITM performance on the last Children In Need. I was in a friends MJ chatroom and all of us UK people all went quiet and then were like "Oh wow that was actually really good" and I normally HATE other people doing MITM as they never pull it off.

And I'll always remember with fondness seeing him go all fangirl over seeing MJ's signature in a studio a few years ago lol

Back