Fashion In Music

a4c7ebb958f24e85b1865d3416dfdab1

Daisy Chainsaw / 1991

a4c7ebb958f24e85b1865d3416dfdab1

Daisy Chainsaw / 1991
Heres one i dont know
And i like the look of them !

We did ELO didnt we? @zinniabooklover

A young and very pretty Keith Flint, and Maxim Reality (Keith palmer) the dude, in the Tupac looking bandanna- wore cat eye contacts , these guys loved fashion and they had a very distinctive look when they first came on the scene.

Musn't forget Michael's intriguing CTE shirts , must we?

Last edited:
@wendijane

Dang it! The J5 photo I posted has disappeared from my comment - although I see it's showing up here in my reply! wth???

Anyway, I will go and find some more to post.

P.S. OK, it's 28 minutes later and the photo is showing up again in my comment, upthread. wth???

WHAT in the name of all that's holy is going on?
That lil boys playing tricks on us , It;s a magic photo -that's the answer lol

Heres one i dont know
And i like the look of them !
Daisy Chainsaw were awesome. One of my fave 90's bands. They put out one album and then sort of drifted apart, IIRC. They were always a bit underrated. Katie, for example, was always dismissed as being a cut-price Courtney Love which was just laughable. I already posted a performance of theirs - from The Word, IIRC - on the board. I'll try and find it and bump it and you can have a look. No probs if you don't like them, of course. It's all good fun.

We did ELO didnt we? @zinniabooklover
We did, darlin', but is it possible to have too much ELO? I think not. I can feel '10538 Overture' rising up in my brain, demanding my attention! I adored ELO back in the day.

musn't forget Michael's intriguing CTE shirts , must we?
Michael def needs to be on this thread. Fashion icon or what?

Daisy Chainsaw were awesome. One of my fave 90's bands. They put out one album and then sort of drifted apart, IIRC. They were always a bit underrated. Katie, for example, was always dismissed as being a cut-price Courtney Love which was just laughable. I already posted a performance of theirs - from The Word, IIRC - on the board. I'll try and find it and bump it and you can have a look. No probs if you don't like them, of course. It's all good fun.

We did, darlin', but is it possible to have too much ELO? I think not. I can feel '10538 Overture' rising up in my brain, demanding my attention! I adored ELO back in the day.

Michael def needs to be on this thread. Fashion icon or what?
@zinniabooklover Thats fine i have the name ill you tube , ill give them a go . the Word !!! omg thats a blast from the past haha makes me want to you Tube it now and sit through a ton of The Word- haha. but that programme , was very groundbreaking i think. Terry thingy and Danni Behr (sp?)would host on a friday then a few years later came that one with the french dude, i didnt like that so much since it wasn't so music based.
Ha Me too I love Electric Light Orchestra Sweet Talkin woman is brilliant , Telephone Line. so dreamy..can go on, They really live up to their name. Yep. His mother would make some of the J 5 costumes [Not sure which ones exactly but will include a snazzy pic or two ], so a definite shout out goes to Ms Katherine Jackson on this thread.

iu

Herman's Hermits.

I used to love these guys. And we know Michael loved them. Well, OK, we don't know if he loved them but we do know he had them in his record collection. He mentions them in the Mexico depo. Yay!

iu

Don't wanna turn this into another Michael picture thread but I do think this outfit needs to be celebrated.

Back