Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Brunei concert: white shirt

• What More Can I Give - benefit concert: white shirt

• Total voters

Rudolf

Proud Member
Which is your favourite Man In The Mirror outfit?
I can say honestly, it's very tough question for me. I really love all of them.

Bad tour: blue shirt

Bad tour: black jacket

021ri.jpg

Bad tour: white shirt

d6c03c85e724t.jpg

Dangerous tour: white shirt

033aw.jpg

Royal Brunei concert: white shirt

ontourmichaeljackson219.jpg

What More Can I Give - benefit concert: white shirt

009uiw.jpg

Last edited:
I like the blue shirt. I was never a huge fan of the white CTE shirt

My favourite is the Dangerous White Shirt, also how are Dangerous and Royal Brunei shirts different... Could somebody help me out please?

My favourite is the Dangerous White Shirt, also how are Dangerous and Royal Brunei shirts different... Could somebody help me out please?

I think they look almost the same if not exactly the same. I posted it because it's not Dangerous tour, if you understand what I mean.

For me I will go with the Dangerous white shirt (that's also the brunei one) cause it's become the identity of Man In The Mirror... I love the other ones as well, but the blue shirt is more TWYMMF and the Jacket is more Bad... so I love the look of the white shirt cause it reflects the iconic performance! Also I love the white shirt on him on the bad tour picture, the white makes him look like an angel, and this is the outfit to wear for such an inconic song! =)

This one is hard.. But The White Shirt LA was the best.. It was the whole outfit, the white stripped pants, the V-neck shirt, The white tied rope and the belt.

2nd Black Jacket
3rd Blue Shirt
4th White CTE Shirt

Back