February 18, 2009 News / Mentionings

I really think it's such a shame he sells all the stuff.

I have a feeling that the stuff MJ is selling is only a very small fraction of what he actually owns. His collection of books probably rivals any city or school library.

I have a feeling that the stuff MJ is selling is only a very small fraction of what he actually owns. His collection of books probably rivals any city or school library.

Yeah I think so too.

Have you seen the three catalogs there's available on the site, all that stuff can't have been at Neverland. Some of it must be from other houses too.

He sure had MANY Piano's. :lol:

Have you seen the three catalogs there's available on the site, all that stuff can't have been at Neverland. Some of it must be from other houses too.

Yes, I have seen the three catalogs, and plan on ordering a set, when the auction date get's a little closer.

I was reading the article in The Observer this past weekend and one of the people who helped organize the auction items (Martin Nowlan, I believe he is a co-owner of Julien's Auction House) said that "there is MUCH more to the singer's hoardings."

I agree with you, that stuff most likely came from VARIOUS locations, and not just the former Neverland. LOL @ all of them dang pianos.

Yes, I have seen the three catalogs, and plan on ordering a set, when the auction date get's a little closer.

I was reading the article in The Observer this past weekend and one of the people who helped organize the auction items (Martin Nowlan, I believe he is a co-owner of Julien's Auction House) said that "there is MUCH more to the singer's hoardings."

I agree with you, that stuff most likely came from VARIOUS locations, and not just the former Neverland. LOL @ all of them dang pianos.

i couldn't find what u are talking about. what kind of catalogues are they?

by the way, for that person who thinks MJ is holding this auction cus he is in financial trouble(the person i emailed)..there's no guarantee how much this stuff would garner..he would have to tour to get guaranteed money, one would think. and they know that. they are idiots. having said that..MJ has enough fans and interested people so that this auction will be a success.

mj living in a mansion in b.hills thats costing 100k a month and got supposedly around 35 mill for the ranch deal whatever that deal was. the idiots who go on about being broke just make themselves look stupid. mj will still be broke and in debt in years time to these fools.its the agenda they want to push down ppl throats. elton john must be one broke ass guy the amount of auctions he carries out.

mj living in a mansion in b.hills thats costing 100k a month and got supposedly around 35 mill for the ranch deal whatever that deal was. the idiots who go on about being broke just make themselves look stupid. mj will still be broke and in debt in years time to these fools.its the agenda they want to push down ppl throats. elton john must be one broke ass guy the amount of auctions he carries out.

agreed. your point about elton john really brings it home. i never hear them say he is broke.

a prime example being the times blog that reported the 02 show comment from that p.r guy. yeah ok the blog is done in abit of a spoof form but mj was called debt ridden and thats the reason for the the shows. so how long will mj be debt ridden for then? 10 years 15?. the ranch issue was sorted out by whatever means. and hes been paying back the old BOA loan for a good few years and the life of the payback is around 5 i think i remember reading. so forever mj will be known as being broke regardless of how many years it will have been since he paid everything back. the medias agenda is so pathetic do they all think we are stukj in time where nothing changes. either mj pays it back or the atv cat goes. but of course that doesnt happen so mj must be lucky where hes the only person who doesnt pay back his debts and its just forever suspended intime so he can be forever know as "being broke and being in debt? shame that the stupid general public are stupid enough to believe it.

a prime example being the times blog that reported the 02 show comment from that p.r guy. yeah ok the blog is done in abit of a spoof form but mj was called debt ridden and thats the reason for the the shows. so how long will mj be debt ridden for then? 10 years 15?. the ranch issue was sorted out by whatever means. and hes been paying back the old BOA loan for a good few years and the life of the payback is around 5 i think i remember reading. so forever mj will be known as being broke regardless of how many years it will have been since he paid everything back. the medias agenda is so pathetic do they all think we are stukj in time where nothing changes. either mj pays it back or the atv cat goes. but of course that doesnt happen so mj must be lucky where hes the only person who doesnt pay back his debts and its just forever suspended intime so he can be forever know as "being broke and being in debt? shame that the stupid general public are stupid enough to believe it.

the gist of their stupidity and their thinking is the one time they said some spooky spell involving cows was responsible for 'bailing MJ out'. i'm guessing that's where their thinking always will be. and there is nothing we can do about it..no matter how many black SUV's MJ rides in. it's impossible for MJ to be riding around in those vehicles, let alone, living as comfy as he does, with all the hootin and hollarin against him, for these many years, if their hootin and hollarin was true, over these many years, as you said. you're right. very true.

the medias agenda is so pathetic do they all think we are stukj in time where nothing changes.

And that's the part that cracks me up. LOL!

First of all, THEY are the ones who reported that MJ was living in that $100,000 per month Beverly Hills rental. If I am not mistaken, TMZ first reported it, along with the pictures and EVERYBODY else just picked up the story. I remember seeing an entire segment about MJ's new rental on CNN. "An ENTIRE segment, including the pictures."

I mean, one week they are reporting his $100,000 rental and the next week they are reporting another "broke" story. All I can do is laugh and shake my head!

It is hard to find 'news' in the trash - I have to read them - some sound interesting, and then when I open it - MJ is dissed all over the place....some times I edit the 'crap' out and share the article, but usually I just ignore it.

Someday we'll have some news - real news.... and it may be time for another dr visit photo opp...these seem to happen at least once or twice a week now..... not really news - but the clothing gets our attention!
I truly appreciate your and the other members' efforts:flowers: Thanx for the n&m as always:)

Jealousy is a helluva disease that keeps you from facing the truth. They're nothin but a group of jealous m.fs. Also, some of them don't wanna see a black man staying powerful and successful. They would wish so hard their kids achieve the American Dream the way Mike achieved it.

Due to their commitment to go on and on about MJ being broke, now we see many people raise questions about his financial status whenever MJ-related news comes up. I just shake my head.

Back