Finally got it! - The Hits Talk -

Re: Finally got it!

Haha, cheeky ;)

I actually have 3 now, but they are all sealed so i've never seen the front cover artwork or the CD itself.

That said I would expect it to be exactly the same as the other "The Essential" albums because thats exactly what it is!

I think I could find the tin version if I looked, but I would imagine that it would cost around £30, perhaps even more?? Would you like me to try and find one for you?
Sure, that would be nice!

I hope fake "The Hits" never makes the internet. It would be quite easy to be honest. Buying a new The Essential, and making a cardboard sleeve and wrapping.

Thats cool Pentum.
Gotta ask is that Sophia Bush aka Brooke Davis from one tree hill in your avatar. I love that show !!! :lol:

Yeah, it is. Most beautiful woman in the world. Damn, what I would do for.....

There's a couple tin editions of The Essential on eBay right now (see here), but the best price I have found is £15.99 on HMV.com....

Loving your avatar also ;)

Are the tin ones rarer than ''The Hits''?
I've seen them online quite a few times before.

There's a couple tin editions of The Essential on eBay right now (see here), but the best price I have found is £15.99 on HMV.com....

Loving your avatar also ;)
Thanks, MJJDC, but I was actually talking about the rare German limited The Hits "metal case" that Korgnex posted some info on on first page. Since it was canceled the last minute, it will be hard to get.

Edit: It's funny how high the price The Essential Tin version is on eBay when it's still in stores like HMV.

Thanks, MJJDC, but I was actually talking about the rare German limited The Hits "metal case" that Korgnex posted some info on on first page. Since it was canceled the last minute, it will be hard to get.

Edit: It's funny how high the price The Essential Tin version is on eBay when it's still in stores like HMV.

Sorry Pentum, I misunderstood sorry :doh:

Ok, so we need some more information and possibly some photos on the German version - can anyone help out here? Was the German edition also rebranded as "The Hits"?

As a side note, I called Sony Music UK today to see if I could find someone to provide more info on the UK release, but it was useless. I was eventually put through to some woman who said that all of MJ's catalogue was managed by Epic in the US, therefore there was no-one in the UK who can help. She also said that Epic UK outsources all of it's PR and therefore she didn't have any names or numbers to give me. Perhaps I wasn't asking the right questions, so if anyone has any suggestions I will gladly call them back and try again :)

Back