First Look: Life with La Toya - Oprah Winfrey Network

Yes I will a little later. I'm sleepy right and going to bed. but I'm surprised you didn't notice how hard the most simplest of things were for her. Its not like i was making that up. That's what took me by surprise the most.

Ok, I will avait that...

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

^^^^^ Just waiting for the day Ashtanga gets those claws fully sharpened! :wild: :D

But doesn't La Toya normally get her nails professionally done?

~just being silly....:)

:nono: :p

Filing her nails and observing... that's how I'm looking at this thread. :shifty:

That's the safest way to look at this thread. That cat has been looking and filing its nails for years now, and when the nails get really pointy, there is going to be real trouble! It is not going to sit there and keep sharpening those nails for ever.

God must have heard my prayers and asked the dog to shit on the floor!!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No the show is over for this season. There will be a season 2 but I don't know when it starts. I would assume next year but not sure.

Woooh! You guys are rough! Lol!

I caught about 10 minutes of the show. That was enough.

I never could get into "reality" TV programs.

From Kardashians you can always learn something new plus filming is really great. Little People Big World, Little Couple and Sister Wifes are pretty inspiring. I love "19 Kids and Counting" too.
LaToya's show is a disaster.

"From Kardashians you can always learn something new."

tumblr_lszdr9W4FU1qlrzy2.gif

I'd believe you if you say that about the little people program because it shows the struggles they go through having that condition and how they deal with it is inspiring but with the Kardashians the few times I've seen pieces of their show I've seen nothing but pure shallowness and stupid fights. As for La Toya, hers was a train-wreck of craziness.

Back