Full History Era Interview

GreenEyes

Proud Member
I just saw this on MTV. I've seen bits of this interview on YouTube, but not all these questions and answers. I'm posting for those who haven't seen it. It's a good interview. (I believe they have the year filmed marked incorrectly though.) (Note - you have to wait for each clip to load.)

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1727034

^^^ Thanks for the link. I'll watch it because I have not seen it in a looooong time, so I can't remember his answers. I like his Thriller Era top. I wonder what it's like to send a question to your idol and hear him answer it. Has anyone on this forum sent him a question he answered ? Be it the interview Green Eyes posted or the 1995 chat thing. Man, I wonder what I was doing back then. I might have been still trying to figure out how to throw hadukens on Super Nintendo Street Fighter. Thank you GreenEyes. :)

Last edited:
^^ What is on that YouTube video is not complete. There is more to it on the MTV links I posted. You have to watch all 11 of them. Michael is asked regrets about any songs released and about how Stranger in Moscow came about. He also gets testy with the interviewer! That was not included with that old youtube video. So if someone could record all of those videos before they disappear off MTV website, that would be great!

There's also a moment when they ask him a question he didn't circle, and that's when he says that he hates being interviewed because he sees it as an intrusion. He accepted to do that interview because they were very nice to him =)

The videos aren't working for me. Can anyone download them and put them on YT?

Never mind, it's working now. Seems like some videos are from the 1999 interview and some from the 1996 interview.

Last edited:
The videos aren't working for me. Can anyone download them and put them on YT?

Never mind, it's working now. Seems like some videos are from the 1999 interview and some from the 1996 interview.
As far as I know they all date back to 1996 because they're parts of the same interview.

As far as I know they all date back to 1996 because they're parts of the same interview.

I see videos from two different interviews mixed together. There's a separate video for each topic and it jumps from the 1996 interview to the 1999 interview and back. The other videos are from this interview:

[youtube]b_VmQzVF-CI[/youtube]

I see videos from two different interviews mixed together. There's a separate video for each topic and it jumps from the 1996 interview to the 1999 interview and back. The other videos are from this interview:

[youtube]b_VmQzVF-CI[/youtube]
The link that's in the first post has clips from the 1996 interview. I'm sure about it because I know both (the 1996 and the 1999 interview) and they're totally different... Maybe I didn't watch all of the clips, but I'm sure the playlist I watched is all from the 1996 interview.

Damn, it's blocked already. Can you please upload to mediafire?

Back