Geragos: Saw no Evidence of Jackson Med Abuse - MiniB#73

I also read on another site that AEG's insurance covered the event of drug overdosing. I don't know if that's true or if it can be confirmed. But I say follow the insurance money.

Hmm mello, can you please provide a link to the article you read. This is very troubling, why will the insurance cover drug overdose? Is this normal?

Well I truly wish GERAGOs would help the family organize a CEASE and DESIST to the MEDIA. A GAG order from a JUDGE! Anything will help at this point because I am sick and tired of people lying on Michael and then years later saying OOPS my bad, that is not what happened it is not true. The confusion and drama only adds to make him look bad.
He did not deserve the treatment he got in life and he does NOT deserve the treatment he is getting in death. The MEDIA is truly digusting and has no true perspective when it comes to Micheal. They just want Neilson ratings and to demonize him.

Just this evening I read an article where LaToya supposedly said MJ had been in detox; she also said that she suspected murder and that we'll all be surprised when the final test results are revealed.

We shall see . . . .

I think that we would have to know what is normal and not normal to go into insurance policies. I really don't think that it is strange to have an insurance policy; that would be the norm in this business I would think. I do remember reading one time about speculation about insurance problems with Lindsay Lohan for the set of a movie because of all the problems she had.

I would think that it would be a matter of whatever is standard for insurance companies. The cost would just be higher if there were questions about anything.

To me more importantly than worrying about AEG is what happens with Michael's major assets like the Sony/ATV catalog share.

And even with the LaToya interview, things still don't add up. First, I want to see words coming out of the family's mouth because at this point I'm so skeptical about the media. In the article she supposed states that he wanted to get away from music, yet there is all this talk from several people about his working on what appears to be two albums. On the one hand it's stated that he was cut off from the family, yet she knows how he felt about the concerts and music and discusses his being around the family. Also, she supposedly talks about how fit he looked but then alludes to his not being up to the concerts. I think that we may be dealing with Michael putting more pressure on himself for perfection than anything else. Had we heard before that LaToya was concerned about the concerts? I do remember that one clip of her in her car where I believe that she stated that she was looking forward to it. There is still too many gaps and sadly Michael can't defend his feelings and perspective this time.

But, I do hope that the family is holding the police and everyone else's feet to the fire until things are determined.

Hmm mello, can you please provide a link to the article you read. This is very troubling, why will the insurance cover drug overdose? Is this normal?

Unfortunately I didn't save the link. I thought that I did. Maybe on my laptop. I will check later...

I know that, in time, people can grow resistence and the effect of drugs isn't so obvious any more - but from that to looking and acting like a PERFECTLY HEALTHY man, there's a huge step!
And like many of you have said - even if he did take a dozen pills, it's not like he was taking them cause he was bored. If he took them, he took them cause he needed them!

I agree that it's best to wait for tox results, although this waiting is driving me crazy. We may never learn the truth about what happened, but we should at least get some of our questions answered.

Sometimes, I think that the Jacksons should hire a bunch of MJ fans to investigate things, we make more sense than most of the "experts" out there :doh:

Back