Getting access to my old account, if I no longer have access to the email.

SmileyfaceTheGuy89

Proud Member
Is there a way I can be logged in to my old account using a new email address, or some way I can access my old account, despite no longer having access to the said email that was used?

My original account is AnnieRUOkay89. It's been a while clearly as I haven't been on this forum since about 2011. My love for Michael never changed and I had over 1K posts. I'd like to have access to my original account if it's possible.

To prove this account is yours do you remember any part of the old email address that is on it?

Sorry, nowhere even near that.

I can't hand you ownership of an account unless I know full well it was yours previously.
It's been years since I was last on here, like at least 2011. If it isn't that. It could be something like...

ChayseGreenGGB@gmail.com

I have no reason to lie about that being my account. But I understand that I need some verification. So if not, it's alright.

Awee geez. I noticed going through old postings I also had an account with the username WhoIsIt89 in but was also made in 2011-2017 after forgetting the email and password and login info for the AnnieRUOkay89 account.

This is so embarrassing, lol. That second email my be for that one.

Leave it with me, if there are any other email addresses you used to use jot them down in here and I'll make a final on it.

Back