Getting to Know You!

I didn't anything wrong. I'm here only to discuss my favorite singer. That's not okay to blame people without reason
You can’t think we’re that dumb. Your writing style, the way you talk, everything you say is exactly the same. You think making a new account and now pretending to be a girl is going to wipe away the insensitive, racist and downright dirty things you said and did in your last Avatar. If you’re going to try and fool us, atleast try a little harder. This isn’t about members picking on you, it’s about us standing against the vile behaviour of yours in the last account. Next I spose Michael Afton and Little Susie Pie Jesu will engage in conversation to try and prove its not really Richard76. Once again this person is just derailing the point of this forum. It’s blindingly obvious every time the person picks a new Username, mods are here for a reason, they shoudl be spotting this, not us.

You can’t think we’re that dumb. Your writing style, the way you talk, everything you say is exactly the same. You think making a new account and now pretending to be a girl is going to wipe away the insensitive, racist and downright dirty things you said and did in your last Avatar. If you’re going to try and fool us, atleast try a little harder. This isn’t about members picking on you, it’s about us standing against the vile behaviour of yours in the last account. Next I spose Michael Afton and Little Susie Pie Jesu will engage in conversation to try and prove its not really Richard76. Once again this person is just derailing the point of this forum. It’s blindingly obvious every time the person picks a new Username, mods are here for a reason, they shoudl be spotting this, not us.
The mod situation I find very frustrating.

I brought up the Michael Afton account on countless occasions and was told I needed proof or simply report the account (which I did)

It was by chance that Gaz was online and Richard thanked him in the support room when I highlighted who he really was, otherwise he would have been able to continue to post as this Michael Afton.

It's not for the first time that these claims have been dismissed or ignored , I don't think the mods are doing enough and as you said, should be monitoring this type of content.

It's not for the first time that these claims have been dismissed or ignored , I don't think the mods are doing enough and as you said, should be monitoring this type of content.
You cannot expect the moderator to be reading each and every post on the forum, and you guys engaging with him and creating 10s of off topic posts that need to be cleaned up does not help. If you just stop engaging with him, he will go away. If you keep replying to him, it becomes a game and he will just keep creating more accounts and having fun at your expense.

You cannot expect the moderator to be reading each and every post on the forum, and you guys engaging with him and creating 10s of off topic posts that need to be cleaned up does not help. If you just stop engaging with him, he will go away. If you keep replying to him, it becomes a game and he will just keep creating more accounts and having fun at your expense.
That it true and I appreciate the mods can't police absolutely everything.

We know his posting style though and the way he interacts with others. Whenever there's a new profile it's very clear early on that it's him.

Why can't you take immediate action to stop him from posting further or alert it to those who can?

I would like nothing more than to not engage with him but I feel it is necessary, we can't let this vile person get away with what he has done previously.

I would like nothing more than to not engage with him but I feel it is necessary, we can't let this vile person get away with what he has done previously.
He is 'getting away' with it partly because you guys are getting all worked up, giving him all the attention he needs and derailing the threads with this talk. If everyone stays focused on the actual topic and ignore (and report) inappropriate comments, I would have much easier time deleting them and he will eventually go away. That's the classic solution for bullies.

because of all the fake account situations in which one person is determined to continue @filmandmusic it's strange cause we don't know the motives behind it.
We need more threads like this!

Anyway i’m Miika, i’m 14yo from Finland. I play basketball and drums. People my age usually listen to metal or kpop or something like that but i have always liked disco music from the 70s to the 90s. And of course MJ:D. My birthday is january 8th, 2009 so even though im young, i still have been alive same time as Michael. My favourite song is Another Part of Me.

P.S, im going to an MJ tribute concert in Helsinki on sunday
Welcome to the community @miikasillanpaa we have some other young people like yourself, so you will feel at home. I was your age when I became a supporter. So i know that magic.
Have fun on Sunday

Its obviously a nework of people who are targeting us and posts will get more outrageous /explicit. as it/ they get frustrated. I want our family safe.
@Gaz I think that new membership should be temporarily closed to protect all of of our extremely valued members here whilst we can figure out the solution. And know what we should do next. Yes, It's annoying but it's dodgy. As we dont know their motives.
The board had been going slow so could it have been anything to do with this?
Anyway. Like @Hiker has suggested report only.
if you see any new questionable posts pop up be aware because as of now they are still amongst our community.
Do not engage like i said suggested a few weekends back. My betting is, there's more then one. I have already reported an unsuitable post.
I am saying this mostly for the newest members of our community. Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:
Its obviously a nework of people who are targeting us and posts will get more outrageous /explicit. as it/ they get frustrated. I want our family safe.
@Gaz I think that new membership should be temporarily closed to protect all of of our extremely valued members here whilst we can figure out the solution. And know what we should do next. Yes, It's annoying but it's dodgy. As we dont know their motives.
The board had been going slow so could it have been anything to do with this?
Anyway. Like @Hiker has suggested report only.
if you see any new questionable posts pop up be aware because as of now they are still amongst our community.
Do not engage like i said suggested a few weekends back. My betting is, there's more then one. I have already reported an unsuitable post.
I am saying this mostly for the newest members of our community. Stay safe everyone.
Yes. I fully agree with you. I met a few cruel people here. And unfortunately, we can't just get rid of them... That's really sad, because people like us just want to discuss about Michael and his music. But then somebody appears and starts to make unwanted attacks... That makes me sad :/

Yes. I fully agree with you. I met a few cruel people here. And unfortunately, we can't just get rid of them... That's really sad, because people like us just want to discuss about Michael and his music. But then somebody appears and starts to make unwanted attacks... That makes me sad :/
You are the reason all this is happening. We know you're Richard76 from Moscow pretending to be a female poster, it's quite sad actually.

We can't get rid of you unfortunately, despite banning your IP, you keep coming back like a unwanted smell.

You cowardly hide behind a fake profile knowing fine well the way you have acted on here and hurt a lot of people. Not once have you apologized for your actions.

People are fed up of you ruining our enjoyment on the forum. If you're not gonna leave, why don't you do us a favour and act normal without provoking others?

Hi. My name is Mark. I'm 37 years old. I work as a singer. I live in Europe. I had a dream to visit Michael's TII tour, but unfortunately he died. My favorite album is his Resurrection album, that he planned to release (songs from this album deeply burried in my soul). My favorite video is Smooth Criminal. I have a dog. I don't like bad attitude

It is him/her/it.

edit: if I had a dog, it probably would have eaten my Invincible cd. And I couldn't blame him for eating MJs weakest album.

Hi. My name is Mark. I'm 37 years old. I work as a singer. I live in Europe. I had a dream to visit Michael's TII tour, but unfortunately he died. My favorite album is his Resurrection album, that he planned to release (songs from this album deeply burried in my soul). My favorite video is Smooth Criminal. I have a dog. I don't like bad attitude
Next you will be pretending to be non-binary 😆

Resurrection album eh? Sounds cool , we all love a fake album, a bit like your fake profile Richard.

hm..)
let him be actually,people like him represent the main reason to why I'm currently studying to get into medschool and eventually become a psychiatrist,in the near future..
after all,human nature is as complex as it is fascinating,am I wrong?(well of course that there are more interesting cases and better examples of cognitive diversity,let's call it,than we know who..but you still get my point,I guess)
: )

hm..)
let him be actually,people like him represent the main reason to why I'm currently studying to get into medschool and eventually become a psychiatrist,in the near future..
after all,human nature is as complex as it is fascinating,am I wrong?(well of course that there are more interesting cases and better examples of cognitive diversity,let's call it,than we know who..but you still get my point,I guess)
: )
Good luck with your ambitions. Psychiatry rather than psychology? Interesting choice. We'll never unravel human complexity but it's interesting - and useful - that people are prepared to try. Good on you!

Good day. I'm newbie here. My name is Ben. I'm 26 years old. I'm transgender MJ fan. And I am gay. It was very hard... Not many MJ fans are like me. To tell the truth, I have never met one. My life was very complicated. Last weeks I lost people I love..and Michael's music is something, that brought me back from grieving... Hope to meet here good people and understanding. Peace ✌️🕊️

Good day. I'm newbie here. My name is Ben. I'm 26 years old. I'm transgender MJ fan. And I am gay. It was very hard... Not many MJ fans are like me. To tell the truth, I have never met one. My life was very complicated. Last weeks I lost people I love..and Michael's music is something, that brought me back from grieving... Hope to meet here good people and understanding. Peace ✌️🕊️

Hi @Benjamin Stacy. Atleast wait a couple of days…

I’m glad you agree with me that Invincible isn’t MJ’s strongest album.

Oh, it's this Richard dude, AGAIN? how many accounts can you create? Smh

Oh, it's this Richard dude, AGAIN? how many accounts can you create? Smh
What’s his name this time? I haven’t seen him, I think he blocks me as soon as he makes a new account so I dont’ call him out. I’m not complaining about not seeing his posts though ha ha

What’s his name this time? I haven’t seen him, I think he blocks me as soon as he makes a new account so I dont’ call him out. I’m not complaining about not seeing his posts though ha ha
Richard is not here at the moment, I'm not sure what post bluemoon7 was referring to, but the last post before that one, was from november 30

Back