Graphic Novels.

azza

Proud Member
Any graphic novel fans? I know Agent M.has a massive collection of both graphic novels & comics.I'm new to the scene myself.I've just read Batman Year One (Superb) & I've just started reading The Dark Knight Returns.Both the Frank Miller books.I have quite a few I want to get including Watchmen & other Batman books.

Any other fans on here? Which books are your favorites? Which books contain the best art? What do you recommend?

41j3zpn-fTL_SL500_.jpg

batman-the-dark-knight-returns.jpg

Last edited:
Let me just add Batman Son of the Demon and Batman Strange Apparitions to the list I already gave you. The latter reprints the ten best stories from the 70s and goes a long way to washing out the taste of the campy 60s TV show.
79474_195952_9.jpg

BatmanStrangeApparitions.jpg

i havent read many but batman: the killing joke was very memorable. great art but disturbing storyline in which the joker cripples batgirl/barbara gordon.

Let me just add Batman Son of the Demon and Batman Strange Apparitions to the list I already gave you. The latter reprints the ten best stories from the 70s and goes a long way to washing out the taste of the campy 60s TV show.
79474_195952_9.jpg

BatmanStrangeApparitions.jpg

Thanks again Agent M.Much appreciated.Added to a very large list.I can't believe I said I liked the Adam West version.After reading Year One & Dark Knight Returns I've changed my opinion on the Adam West version as you'd imagine.Both Incredible books.Dark Knight Returns was incredible.Very dark.I love how Miller brings every part to a climax.Superb.

i havent read many but batman: the killing joke was very memorable. great art but disturbing storyline in which the joker cripples batgirl/barbara gordon.

I will be reading this one soon.I've only heard good things about it.Fantastic reviews & I've heard it gives the Joker an origin story.I'm really looking forward to this one.

Back