Guess who posts next...

^ :sigh:

Ooops, I forgot to post the pic again.......sorry. :hysterical:

Someone who can see me now? :unsure:

Last edited:
^:lmao:
yes. :D .. That's actually where I meant when I said behing the computer. :lol: ... Isn't that a computer? :rofl: .... I was searching somewhere at the window on your right. :lmao:

Someone who is forgetful? :lol:

Oh I see......I'm on the left side of that window, and I'm taking care of a customer in the drive-through window. :D The TV used to be on the wall to the left of where it is now....right in front......now I have to kind of stick out my head a little bit to watch it. :girl_tantrum:

No, I'm not forgetful.....I did it on purpose to see if you were still awake. :girl_whistle: :lol:

Someone who believes me?

^Oh, no, amiga, what a pity. :D ;) .... They did that on purpose so you can concentrate on your work again. :rollin:

No. :lmao:

Someone who is dissappointed?

Nooo :nooo: ... I write an exam on saturday. :scare:

Someone who has plans for the weekend?

Yeah.....soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. :lol:

Someone who watches The Big Bang Theory?

YES! I had to BEGGGG my group to let me see it, but I did. And it was epic. I bought a Captian Eo collectable pin and tried to steal a pair of the 3D glasses but they took them when I transferred parks.

Someone who went to Disney just to see Captian Eo?

^ I bought the collectible pin too. :D

Yes, Captain EO was the first reason I went to Disney.........The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter was the second reason. :D

Someone who likes to go to concerts?

^ I went because my high school band was part of the Magic Music Days, but Eo was a bonus!

I like to go to concerts. I wish I could go to more of them. I seriously wanna see Bruno Mars.

Someone who has ridden a horse?

^ I like Bruno Mars too. :yes:

Yes.

Someone who saw Bruno Mars' Superbowl half-time show performance?

Back