Guns N' Roses former manager blamed Michael for the band's break up

Looks to me their ex manager is pissed off that the band broke wants to blame every tom dick & harry for it

Its pitifull really

I don't know whether the network (CBS) owns the footage or David Gest/Michael Jackson Productions, but either names appeared in the credits at the end of the document. They used MJ's image and likeness as well as his music for commercial purpose, so they should have asked the estates permission, and didn't see them thanking MJ's estate in the credits.

It pisses me off because the way this ex manager mentions legal documents to back up his claim, and people who watches this will believe it because it sounds believable when there is reference to legal documents.

This ex manager really has a problem with mj. Makes you wonder about him. U know throwing stones to hide your hands.thats how it normally rolls with ppl who so blantantly lie about something so vile.

It pisses me off because the way this ex manager mentions legal documents to back up his claim, and people who watches this will believe it because it sounds believable when there is reference to legal documents.

When people mention documents they haven't actually seen and they have no actual proof that such documents exist all it tells me is that they're getting desperate for people to believe what they're saying. Anybody can claim there are documents to back up what they're saying, they're just trying to give the rumours they heard credibility and then when you ask them to produce the documents they'll claim that can't for legal reasons, they'll make up some shit about it not being legal to show the documents or some other similar crap. Then of course they get pissed off at you when you don't put blind faith in their claims, they don't get that just because they accept a low standard of proof it doesn't mean everyone else has to be that ****ing stupid.

When people mention documents they haven't actually seen and they have no actual proof that such documents exist all it tells me is that they're getting desperate for people to believe what they're saying. Anybody can claim there are documents to back up what they're saying, they're just trying to give the rumours they heard credibility and then when you ask them to produce the documents they'll claim that can't for legal reasons, they'll make up some shit about it not being legal to show the documents or some other similar crap. Then of course they get pissed off at you when you don't put blind faith in their claims, they don't get that just because they accept a low standard of proof it doesn't mean everyone else has to be that ****ing stupid.
True-it's like all the people out there that claim that there is all this evidence that wasn't permitted in court, etc. etc. Ask them to reveal it or even what it is-and there's nothing but excuses-because there is no such thing.
BUT, usually those are nameless, faceless people out there in the internet world. It's different when it's on film, in a documentary about a band that is admired and loved by many-and will be for years to come.

This is just never going to stop-it's one thing to wait and tell yourself that eventually all the people originally around and all the people now trolling the internet will be dead and gone-but it's another when it's on film (even if hardly anyone sees it) and it's out there for the rest of eternity.

This guy did not claim to have seen "secret documents" or anything like that. He is simply taking something he might have read in tabloids and puts a twist on it in his mind and makes sloppy, untrue claims out of probably a personal antipathy he has against MJ. How many times do you see people make BS claims in so called "documentaries" about any subject? Just because someone says something on film it does not mean it's true. It's not good of course, but this is not what will ruin MJ's reputation if all the trashy docs that are fully dedicated to such lies about him (eg. those docs made around the trial) did not. And those are too "out there for eternity". Yes, they did cause harm and this probably will cause some harm too but I'm just not sure if we are not exaggerating the significance of this documentary here.

If someone references this claim by this guy to you you can simply point out there are no such documents in which MJ admitted to such things. If they go on about it you can challenge them to go to the official website of the court docs from the trial and show you where that allaged document is. Hell, all you have to do is show them the verdict where he was found "not guilty" on each count of giving alcohol to a minor (and he wasn't even charged with giving drugs). Had he admitted to it it would be a "guilty", not a "not guilty".

ETA: It's however very telling that I made a comment under the video two days ago pointing out that what the manager says there is a lie and since my comment has been deleted. So some people won't want to hear the truth, obviously, especially if the truth reveals that people they admire have not been truthful. A little comfort maybe that out of 13 votes for the video so far 4 is a thumbs down. But unfortunately you will never be able to stop people from talking or believing uninformed BS. Most G'NR fans probably do not care about MJ either way and this is not what they will focus on in this documentary.

Last edited:
True-it's like all the people out there that claim that there is all this evidence that wasn't permitted in court, etc. etc. Ask them to reveal it or even what it is-and there's nothing but excuses-because there is no such thing.
BUT, usually those are nameless, faceless people out there in the internet world. It's different when it's on film, in a documentary about a band that is admired and loved by many-and will be for years to come.

This is just never going to stop-it's one thing to wait and tell yourself that eventually all the people originally around and all the people now trolling the internet will be dead and gone-but it's another when it's on film (even if hardly anyone sees it) and it's out there for the rest of eternity.

I agree with you. When its on the film, it is out there forever.
I happen to love watching any kind of music documentaries (I watch about 3-5/week) and as it happens I also like Gun's N' Roses, so I know the background of this ex manager, but there are people who watches this doc, and not being fan as such, and believes that there are actual legal documents as mentioned by this ex manager.

This ex manager is like Demon Dimond, spread lies and calls them facts.

Back