Gywoom lyrics meaning

Hdmisreal

The toy fan
Country
Chile
I have two theories as to what this song is about.

1- That he talks about Michael's dependence on certain "sustances".

2- That he talks about a girl that Michael knew who was dependent on "sustances"

although the truth is that I think it is more the first.

What is your opinion?

2- That he talks about a girl that Michael knew who was dependent on "sustances"

What is your opinion?
Link to song? Lyrics ?

What is your opinion?
The lyrics of this song are straightforward. MJ is talking about a desperate desire for release and freedom from the chains of a confining relationship.

Tengo dos teorías sobre de qué se trata esta canción.

1- Que habla de la dependencia de Michael de determinadas "sustancias".

2- Que habla de una chica que conocía Michael que era dependiente de "sustancias"

aunque la verdad es que creo que es más el primero.

¿Cuál es tu opinión?
I strongly believed in the second option, but now with the full lyrics I believe more in the fact that it's just Michael wanting to be released from a bad relationship.

Guys, what are you talking about? The song is about Michael's problems with mass media... Like Unbreakable, Leave Me Alone, Tabloid Junkie and Scream... We literally see it from the title "Get Your Weight Off Of Me", which means "Leave Me Alone". Michael says it to the tabloids

I think you just need to read them to understand what the song is about. It is not a deep song.

Guys, what are you talking about? The song is about Michael's problems with mass media... Like Unbreakable, Leave Me Alone, Tabloid Junkie and Scream... We literally see it from the title "Get Your Weight Off Of Me", which means "Leave Me Alone". Michael says it to the tabloids
The song leave me alone is about a girl tho.

There’s nothing explicitly stated about the media in the lyrics.

There was a time I used to say, "Girl, I need you"
But who is sorry now?
You really hurt, you used to take and deceive me
Now who is sorry now?
You got a way of making me feel so sorry
I found out right away
Don't you come walkin' beggin' I ain't lovin' you
Don't you get in my way
(Cause there’s a time when you’re right and you know you must fight?
Who's laughing, baby?
Don't you know
(And there's the choice that we make)
(And this choice you will take)
Who's laughin', baby?
So just leave me alone

There’s nothing explicitly stated about the media in the lyrics.
Keep in mind that Michael Jackson used to be intentionally ambiguous in certain of his songs.

On the face of it, 'Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me' is about a supposed, problematic relationship that the singer struggles to get out of it.

But if that song was released as a single with a music video, Michael Jackson could have given to the music video a different lyrical meaning (like, the double meaning of the 'Leave Me Alone' project, where the song carries a different lyrical meaning compared to that of its music video).

What is your opinion?
Yes he was singing about a girl he loved who was on drugs very true answer 💝

Get Your weight of me was about a girl he loved who had became addicted to drugs who he never thought would get her life together and he was basically tired of waiting and wanted to give up on her.

Back