Happy Back To the Future Day

1st is perfect, second is good (gutted about the change of Jennifer, i wanted to see more of her tbh), third is alright

Funny thing happened yesterday, Oct 21st, where I live...there were some explosion-like noises, when 2 military planes broke the sound barrier. People were commenting after, that that must have been Marty Mcfly coming from 1985 :)

Had a Back to the Future II night with my friends! It was great :)

If I had the money to buy a Marty McFly 2015 outfit, I would've totally donned it and go walking out in public, acting all amazed at everything :p

Also the visual effects! I'm really fascinated by how they pulled off the visual effects in the second one especially. Amazing stuff :)

My favorite movie(s) of all time and a huge part of my childhood. I actually took the day off work so I could stay home and marathon the whole trilogy. XD I even ordered a half pepperoni/half green pepper pizza from Pizza Hut like the one they get in the second film. Too bad I couldn't hydrate it in four seconds, though. =P

The third movie is my least favorite, I didn't like it in fact but the first and second ones I love them equally.

Jimmy Kimmel is jerk whom I can't stand but watching Doc and Marty together made my day! :wild: They both look amazing for 54 and 77 years old.

The third movie is my least favorite, I didn't like it in fact but the first and second ones I love them equally.

Jimmy Kimmel is jerk whom I can't stand but watching Doc and Marty together made my day! :wild: They both look amazing for 54 and 77 years old.

Thank you so much for posting!! Absolutely great!!

Third is my least favourite too, but I still like it quite a bit! Although that chick that Doc falls in love with gets really, really annoying... especially at the end when her actions threaten to f**k up all their plans on the train.

Third is my least favourite too, but I still like it quite a bit! Although that chick that Doc falls in love with gets really, really annoying... especially at the end when her actions threaten to f**k up all their plans on the train.

I agree. A love interest was not needed for Doc Brown. The film should have just focused on Marty and Doc

Win! XD

Crazy scientists need love too. =P And her actions did make for one hell of an action sequence involving a train. XD

Crazy scientists need love too. =P And her actions did make for one hell of an action sequence involving a train. XD

LOL I don't mind him having a love interest, I just found her annoying on the train sequence cos (if I recall correctly) she wouldn't stop yelling and her actions kept threatening to stuff up Marty and Doc's attempt to go forward in time. I kept thinking "GODDAMMIT WOMAN YOU'RE GONNA SCREW EVERYTHING UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP" :lol:

Back