Has anyone got this picture in higher quality ?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to the right one.

Quick question I making a MJ Compilation album (best songs he wrote) and I want to use this image as the album cover, but I only have this low quality image.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=e...h=181&tbnw=185&start=34&ndsp=18&tx=131&ty=148

If you could help that would great thanks.

I found one...don't know if it is a better one, but thought I better give it a try

1239023_505596309521147_925795678_n.jpg

Thanks so much for getting back to me this is a great picture and it will work perfectly, thanks again for your help.

Thanks for getting back to me that's a better quality picture yeah, thank you Ill use both for my album.

Didn't "MJJpictures" have or had the HQ's of these shots? I know I had at least two of the same photo session!

^^ Thanks I think I had most pictures from this session on my unfunctional external hard driver :( :( and I can't make it to work :(

Just like to say thanks to everyone for getting back to me so quickly, these are all great pictures, and I will use them all in some way, thank you guys.

Back