Has Michael ever worn shorts?

mjjsweet6ri0.jpg

this has nothing to do with this thread but how to you post a picture im new as your can see only 15 posts but i dont even know how to make a siggy

this has nothing to do with this thread but how to you post a picture im new as your can see only 15 posts but i dont even know how to make a siggy

"Off topic"
Here is a link to a thread posted by a fan named J_Cat who makes siggys and avatars.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44966&highlight=how+to+make+a+siggy

"Hi there!

I am here to take requests from you:)
I can make siggys, avatars, banners, wallpapers...with other words almost anything you like.

I can add an animation if you wish but let me know about that when you post.

Give me as much information as you can/ wish so you get it the way you want it. The only thing I would like from all who is intrested is one/ some pics so I have something to work with:smile:

Before MJJC I were a member on MJNO so some of you might recognize the pics. I got very much requests and the people were very pleased with my work:happy:

I have worked with photoshop a lot so I've got pretty much experience. Here I'll show you some examples of my work!
Also, the siggys and avatars I am using are always made by me so take a look at them aswell."

Hope this helps

You nkow there is one thing I dont think Ive ever seen him wear is a pair of trainers/sneakers not the LA gear ones, I mean a pair of nike or addidas yeah anyone got one of him wearing a pair of stanleys.

You nkow there is one thing I dont think Ive ever seen him wear is a pair of trainers/sneakers not the LA gear ones, I mean a pair of nike or addidas yeah anyone got one of him wearing a pair of stanleys.

I don't know which pair he is wearing but it's close enough

MJ%20&%20QJ%20&%20his%20daughter_jpg.jpg

Are these the LA gear????
MJ%20&%20Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
theyre more like hot pants. :wild:

Oh yeah, baby.

Too bad guys don't wear those anymore like they use to on basketball teams and stuff. lol!!

I'd be having a ball, smacking mens' booties up and down the sidewalk.

Did I say that? :O

:wub:I've seen pics of him with shorts as a kid and a young adult. Just like it's shown here .Well if Michael can wear shorts again it would be in the summer,Skinnyleggs and All. LOL....Not those gangster shorts.. But I would wish he could tone his Legs and Have Abs again, Yes ,he'll still be a skinny micky but he would have some tone to his body.I remember somewhere in an article in the 90s that he was Fitness training and tried to build up his Arms and Chest and Legs for the "InThe Closet Shoot" He did look sexy then. But you know he would like to stay streamlined for easy dance movements.
Hey as long as he is healthy and in good voice and he's here for us fans and his family,that's all I'm concerned about. as of now but a girl can dream can't she ?:wild:

Back