Have you ever noticed the mistake in Speed Demon?

I was woundering if anybody else has noticed the big mistake in Speed demon?
Im sure some of you have but for thoese who havent its the part where he gets of the bike and takes of the Spike outfit.
When he takes the jacket of he has got the gloves on,then when he takes the trousers off the gloves are off then you see a close up of him taking them off then when he takes the head off they are on again then when he puts the head down you see them sitting on top of the pile of clothes.

I have always been baffled by that ever since I first saw it.

I put it down to bad editing but its still weired.

i havent noticed that. but then again i havennt watched that video in years. im waiting for it to finally get on dvd bc my copy sucks lol.

Cooooooool.......Never noticed before.....

I guess I was always wowed by what I saw, I was unable to see any faults!!!!!!!!

I got it on blu-ray so I'll watch it soon again. I've never seen the mistake.

a lot of great movies have bad editing that people really have to study, to notice..but we chalk it up to the magic of suspended belief, anyway. lol

I noticed that the first time I seen it.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MUu3oxKb_s&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hd=1&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MUu3oxKb_s&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;hd=1&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Yes I have noticed that!! :giggle: I actually find it funny!! :p

But let's pretend we didn't notice anything!! :secret: :girl_whistle: lol!!

I was woundering if anybody else has noticed the big mistake in Speed demon?
Im sure some of you have but for thoese who havent its the part where he gets of the bike and takes of the Spike outfit.
When he takes the jacket of he has got the gloves on,then when he takes the trousers off the gloves are off then you see a close up of him taking them off then when he takes the head off they are on again then when he puts the head down you see them sitting on top of the pile of clothes.

I have always been baffled by that ever since I first saw it.

I put it down to bad editing but its still weired.
yeh i noticed it the very first time i saw it,he takes his gloves off twice.

Yeah, I noticed that one too.

A lot of movies have funny mistakes in them, like this one in Troy:

Did they already have planes back then?
troy_plane.jpg

I never noticed that, Michael is just too hot in that clip, for me to get caught up in gloves...

I think it's my favorite scene in the movie...

Really?? Ive never seen it. Is it availble in the US or is just available in Europe? as for blu-ray i dont have a blu-ray player.

Im not sure if it is but I dont see why it shouldnt be.

Mystergirl7 your right MJ is way to hot in this scene it is definatly one of my fave dance sequences Michael does.

Last edited:
thanks!^ I heard they were releasing it on DVD but i wasnt sure when and if they were doing it in the US. Ive never seen it on DVD anywhere. it seems they really should have released it on dvd years ago. i agree Michael is really hott and just adorable in the dance scene!! definetly my favorite one!!

Back