Have you ever...?

Yes! So many times haha!

Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember the night before?

Nope never. I did thought I had broken a couple of my right fingers. After I was in a car accident back in October of 1996. Cause they were really hurting me. But the hospital x-ray shown no broken fingers on both hands.

Same question?

Yes thanks to what that evil nameless monster did to my beloved Michael. He cause me to suffer from insomnia. I truly know now what it must have been like for Michael. Sometimes I wish I could contact that monster so he could give me the same stuff that he gave to my beloved Michael.:(

Same question?

Nope nor am ever going to need any. Cause personally I don't believe in both blood and organ donations. I think it is great if someone else does it. If that is what they believe in. But for me it is a definite no.

Same question?

Nope and it was my most biggest dream ever. And I had always hoped that one day I will get to meet him. Until some evil nameless monster came along. And forever shattered that dream of mine in to trillions of tiny little pieces.:( :boohoo Now thanks to him I really hate reading about or seeing people on tv that had once knew him. It just upsets me so bad when I see or read that. Cause it is really not fair to me. That they got to experience the one thing that I have always wanted to experience.:(

Same question?

Last edited:
Nope that was something I had always wanted to experience as well. But thanks to how my country the U.S had treated him over the years. That never happen for me either. The Bad Tour was the last tour he did in my country. And I was too young at the time to go to it.:(

Same question?

Yes, several times. :D

Have you ever been to another continent?

Back