Health concerns for katherine jackson after fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllForLove

Proud Member
Just found this :

HEALTH CONCERNS FOR KATHERINE JACKSON AFTER FALL
Print article Refer to a friend Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2010-05-26 23:24:11 -

JACKSON family matriarch KATHERINE JACKSON's health has sparked a secret custody battle for her late son MICHAEL's three kids after she fell down a flight of stairs at her home in California.
The 80 year old won custody of Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II following the King of Pop's death last summer (Jun10) - but sources i nsist she's too old and frail to look after the kids.
America's Globe tabloid reports Katherine was hospitalised after the fa ll on 17 May (10), but escaped with only cuts and bruises. However, the a ccident has sparked concerns for her health.
A family insider tells the publication, "She's taken on way too much fo r a woman of her age but refuses to delegate the care of her grandchildre n to others.
"She has aged enormously and is desperately hanging on for the sake of her children, but her collapse on the stairs shows how fragile she really is." And the source fears that the upcoming anniversary of her son's death w ill be too much for Katherine - and that could be devastating for the Jac kson clan.
The insider adds, "She's the glue that holds the whole family together.
If something happens to her, it would be all-out war." In his will, Michael Jackson suggested his pal Diana Ross should get cu stody of his three kids if his mother was incapacitated or dead at the ti me of his passing, but the Globe reports the three children's cousins, Ja cksons brother Tito's kids Taj and T.J., are favourites to land custody o f Paris and the Prince Michaels if anything should happen to Katherine.
The kids' aunts Janet and Rebbie are also potential guardians, along wi th Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, the birth mother of Prince Michael and Paris.

this has already been posted..but thanks anyway..:)......oh yeah I guess she is ok because she sure did sign that belt.

Oh sorry, I probably didn't make enough research on the threads !! Thanks !

thread close:cheeky:

it was already in the tabloid section pls mods close this thread :flowers: thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back