Heart melters

tumblr_m43c3t34jZ1rw2iajo1_500.jpg

OMG! All Michael needed was blue eyes! I am guessing its a result of play of light that his eyes are looking almost blue. My heart is 🌊

OMG! All Michael needed was blue eyes! I am guessing its a result of play of light that his eyes are looking almost blue. My heart is 🌊
Noooo Michael has the most gorgeous, deep, beautiful brown eyes!!! I loooove brown eyes! I am wild about them (of course lol).

Probably because mine are blue 😂

HAHA! :LOL:

Will I get banned for posting innocent Dirty Diana pics?

but to be fair, it's a real heart stopper 😆

40b716c4feb62704e8b2af2a81ed5021.jpg
oh, I just did this one a few days ago lamenting that it doesn't get enough attention, imo. Can't remember which thread.

I'm actually not up for the shirt-ripping thing. But I do love this photo. His stance here, he's like a catwalk model. It's got that 'Come Together' vibe. He does the catwalk model thing there, as well.

oh my Goddddd

NO STOP IT!

Sweet adorable Michael...

ok, I'm calming down again...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? This is the heart melters thread, not the 'manhood' thread!! You can't show me a jacket drop move, with the wild curly hair, and that look on his face and expect me to survive it!

He is every prom date I ever wanted and never had 😂
THESE CURLS!!!! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Ok... this is a photo that every time I see it I just want to throw myself to the wind. This doesn't just melt my heart, it totally eviscerates it. He is so sexy and smoldering and ahhhhhh

idk how many I can post until I get banned for spam 😆
How did you post so many?! I am limited to 5!! Tell me all your secrets :)

But wait until I am alive again, because right now I think I am dead forever...

HAHA! :LOL:

Will I get banned for posting innocent Dirty Diana pics?

but to be fair, it's a real heart stopper 😆

40b716c4feb62704e8b2af2a81ed5021.jpg

All Dirty Diana pictures belong in the 18+ thread! Just kidding :)

You can't take my opinion on any of this seriously, because in my mind, basically any photo of Michael ignites an 18+ experience lol.

All Dirty Diana pictures belong in the 18+ thread! Just kidding :)

You can't take my opinion on any of this seriously, because in my mind, basically any photo of Michael ignites an 18+ experience lol.
I forgot that a thread like this exists 😆

I posted them as links. I never used the upload function here, still have to find out how it works.

4b96d5b9278b50db793d92957cd55ae4.jpg

idk how many I can post until I get banned for spam 😆

Just to bring everyone back down to earth for a moment. When I'm digging around in the archives of picture threads I often see the mods pleading with people not to post multiple images in the same post. Don't know if that's changed. I guess @Hiker would know. But they didn't used to like it. Slows down the board or something.

Just to bring everyone back down to earth for a moment. When I'm digging around in the archives of picture threads I often see the mods pleading with people not to post multiple images in the same post. Don't know if that's changed. I guess @Hiker would know. But they didn't used to like it. Slows down the board or something.

Thanks for telling me ☺️

Back