Heart melters

CojH27Y.jpg

I often post this one when I need some calm, soothing Michael therapy. @staywild23 does not see it the same way, lol. But to me this is a meditation.

A calming meditation in blue.
You know, I think this might very well be one of my favorite pics of Michael. He does not look overly fancy, no sparkle, shine, or glamour, but with the way he poses and looks into the camera he still looks extremely stunning. 😍 It's also definitely a calming photo to me, honestly most non-Manhood/wild/rock star/etc. pictures are to me. I'm talking the ones were he's smiling, or just gazing into the distance, or any casual photo. Then again, my name isn't @staywild23; I've only seen very few instances where a photo of Michael calms her down. I was actually surprised when I found out these do, in fact, exist. LOL

I have many Michael photos that I use more or less as mediation aids. It works brilliantly. This 'Michael in blue' photo is one of my top meditation photos. I use a few 'dancing' gifs, as well. Same thing, very, very calming. With the gifs, of course, they are literally hypnotising me as I watch them on repeat.

Apart from the photos from the Dilip Mehta photoshoot, I can't think of a single gif or photo I could recommend for sw23, lol.

Don't like the song so I always watch this one on mute, there's nothing new here and the picture quality ain't great. But ... it's Michael smiling so can't resist, gotta post it again. πŸ₯°

@Hiker

YAMM6CTl.jpg

sw23 shared this one back in June. More of this photo is never enough. πŸ₯°

I'm going to combust and die from love!!! 😍 😭 This is the very first photo of Michael I saved on my phone 😊

We need a thread for Michael in a sweater πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
YESSS!! Why not??? We already have threads for every body part, every color, Michael in jeans, Michael with animals, Michael-in-my-dreams-every-night-ruining-my-life-because-I'm-too-in-love-to-function-in-any-way-that-resembles-sanity-OHWAIT-that's-every-single-thread-of-this-beautiful-man-SIGH-AND-KILL-ME-DEAD----

Ok, back to grading. Whew.

Back