Heart melters

@zinniabooklover

eh hem... is there a reason you are posting ALL Bad era heart melters??? Or is my internal suffering making me feel personally attacked?

MJ-Bad-era-3-the-bad-era-22131167-450-393_zpsff577a75.gif

I just....

He looks straight outta 1987 or something, his appearance never changed as much as people say. Ok, that's enough derailing from me
Right?? I always tell people this. Once you start looking at his photos a lot it's very obvious.

It's very late here. I am up reading Moonwalk again. I'm also in the pits of Michael-fueled romantic/wild agony and I feel like some kind of monster. And then you post THIS??? How am I supposed to cope??
In my defence, I wouldn't expect you to be up this late. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

As late as it is over there, how does if feel re-reading Moonwalk? I would think the emotional impact would be that much greater.

In my defence, I wouldn't expect you to be up this late. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D
Well it's the week before my semester starts and I have nothing planned yet so why *wouldnt* I be up at 230 rereading Moonwalk? That's the real question!

As late as it is over there, how does if feel re-reading Moonwalk? I would think the emotional impact would be that much greater.
Oh boy. Re-reading it was amazing. I just finished it actually. It's similar to the first time I read it where I just instantly want to start reading it again. I love hear his voice in my head. The second I finished it, I instantly missed him. I dream of a world in which he has several more manuscripts that Prince will release when he takes over the estate. Sigh. Anyway, I found myself a bit more composed this time. The first time I read it I had only been listening to and watching Michael for maybe... 3 weeks? And I fell in love with him when I read it and so certain parts were incredibly painful for me to read. This time I'm a bit more weathered. Still, it was highly emotional for me. I am madly in love but also quite contemplative. Seeing his radiant, smiling, sweaty, curl-plastered face in that video above is almost enough to kill me lol.

I will also add that I am wonderfully inspired by him. One of mh primary goals this year is to catapult my writing and immerse myself in my creativity. So far it's been going well. Reading his philosophy about art and his work is just so inspirational right now. I bookmarked some spots that I want to return to like affirmations. I just adore him. God. He was such a force.

Well it's the week before my semester starts and I have nothing planned yet so why *wouldnt* I be up at 230 rereading Moonwalk? That's the real question!
omg! That sounds intense!

Oh boy. Re-reading it was amazing. I just finished it actually. It's similar to the first time I read it where I just instantly want to start reading it again. I love hear his voice in my head. The second I finished it, I instantly missed him. I dream of a world in which he has several more manuscripts that Prince will release when he takes over the estate. Sigh. Anyway, I found myself a bit more composed this time. The first time I read it I had only been listening to and watching Michael for maybe... 3 weeks? And I fell in love with him when I read it and so certain parts were incredibly painful for me to read. This time I'm a bit more weathered. Still, it was highly emotional for me. I am madly in love but also quite contemplative. Seeing his radiant, smiling, sweaty, curl-plastered face in that video above is almost enough to kill me lol.
I need to get back to it. I started re-reading it and quickly had to back away. It was too much, too soon. But it's about 9 months since I read it. So, it's time.

I would love it if there were Michael manuscripts. As long as they were advanced enough that other people wouldn't be required to 'finish' them. Which is probably unrealistic but you know what I mean.

omg! That sounds intense!
It's terrible. Idk why I'm this way. Best not to talk about it. I swear, I'm a good teacher despite constantly being behind on grading and procrastinating all elements of my job lol.

I need to get back to it. I started re-reading it and quickly had to back away. It was too much, too soon. But it's about 9 months since I read it. So, it's time.
This is how I was feeling! I wanted to reread it about 5 months ago. I sat it on my bedside table and looked at it every night. I desperately wanted to read it but I just couldn't bring myself to. It was too much. It has sat there this entire time. But I decided I wanted it to be the first book I finished in 2023 and it is. And I'm so glad I reread it.

I would love it if there were Michael manuscripts. As long as they were advanced enough that other people wouldn't be required to 'finish' them. Which is probably unrealistic but you know what I mean.
Yes!!! Oh completely. I would love to see fragments he has written. I want to see any form of anything I can. His pure unfiltered thoughts. Anything. I trust his children so if they put something out, I'd read it voraciously. I fantasize about this constantly. There was a part in the book where he talks about writing down every detail of motown 25 when he got home so he wouldn't forget anything. This makes me think he may have kept a journal or notebook of some kind. I'm not one to generally think stuff like that should be published but, again, I trust his kids. I'd love to see Paris help compile and edit something, since she is the "artist" among them, and Prince promote it and raise money for charity. Their combined talents would beautiful.

But, alas, it's just a fantasy.

I can't explain why but this one makes my heart melt! The tiny bit of his face you can see is all I need. But then you add his jacket, his hair, everything about the photo. Idk. I just love it so much. A total heart melter for me!
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you DOING, woman? This is the type of photo that utterly destroys me. god!!

Photos of Michael from the back, photos that emphasise his shoulders, photos where you can only see part of his face ...

fgs! are you trying to wreck my entire day? I was happily chugging my way around the board - about to log off, actually - and now I can't even think straight.

Just for clarity - this photo is so beautiful I might just expire from delirious happiness!

And also a warning - there will be re-posting in the future. The very near future!

Back