Heaven Can Wait

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Do you remember last years hype surrounding Heaven Can Wait?
June 06, 2022
New fans are discovering Michael Jackson’s song “Heaven Can Wait,” mainly through TikTok. As a result, it has been climbing on Apple Music and Spotify charts.

Do you remember last years hype surrounding Heaven Can Wait?

Do You Remember The Time, When We Fell In Love?:)

I remember when everyone was like at my school “Julia what’s this Michael Jackson song?” And I’m like “Heaven Can Wait” and they are like “NOoOoOoOo I don’t want to leave my baby aloneeee” and I’m like you should listen to the Invincible album and they are like “what’s the song name again?” So I have to tell them. Again.

I remember when everyone was like at my school “Julia what’s this Michael Jackson song?” And I’m like “Heaven Can Wait” and they are like “NOoOoOoOo I don’t want to leave my baby aloneeee” and I’m like you should listen to the Invincible album and they are like “what’s the song name again?” So I have to tell them. Again.
So, you are Julia? Such a pretty name :)

I remember when everyone was like at my school “Julia what’s this Michael Jackson song?” And I’m like “Heaven Can Wait” and they are like “NOoOoOoOo I don’t want to leave my baby aloneeee
I don't want nobody else to hold you
That's a chance I'll take
Baby, I'll stay
Heaven can wait

Bro, she’s 13, chill.
AHHAHAHAHHA.Wait, what? I just said, that her name is pretty, lol. I didn't mean anything bad or weird. Are you insane? Damn. You should definately go and heal you head. If being polite means something bad for you, then you have real troubles, bro

AHHAHAHAHHA.Wait, what? I just said, that her name is pretty, lol. I didn't mean anything bad or weird. Are you insane? Damn. You should definately go and heal you head. If being polite means something bad for you, then you have real troubles, bro
Overreact much?

You may now apply
Your 3D glasses
As we proceed
Prepare for proceed
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)
2000 watts (2000 watts)

I am not an Invincible fan by any stretch but there were a couple of genuinely good songs on the album and this is one. I like Heaven Can Wait, Break of Dawn, You Rock My World, Whatever Happens, Butterflies.

Last edited:
I first heard of this song while I was asking kids in the school library what songs should play because the librarian allowed us to have a MJ night where I was playing songs from a computer. A girl suggested this song to me and also sang a bit of it too.

This is my top fave from Invincible, song just heavenly and ethereal. A match made in heaven for MJs voice, just like Human nature and Rock with you.

🙄 this is why i hate tiktok although most people my age love it. i mean i guess it spreads his music around, but they only know it as "that one song from tiktok" its soooo annoying to me!! same thing with chicago. one of my friends who claims to be an MJ fan didnt even know that this was his song! she only knew it as the tiktok song! 🤦‍♀️ im not going to express how much i hate it because i met get in trouble loll

🙄 this is why i hate tiktok although most people my age love it. i mean i guess it spreads his music around, but they only know it as "that one song from tiktok" its soooo annoying to me!! same thing with chicago. one of my friends who claims to be an MJ fan didnt even know that this was his song! she only knew it as the tiktok song! 🤦‍♀️ im not going to express how much i hate it because i met get in trouble loll
Bros gatekeeping how people discover things

Back