Hello All

UnknownSoul

Proud Member
Hey, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I may not be a super MJ fan in the same league as some of you here. But I am a fan nonetheless. Maybe I can learn a thing or two here that I've never known about MJ. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Weak intro I know, but meh, I'm not much of a writer :mello:

Hey, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I may not be a super MJ fan in the same league as some of you here. But I am a fan nonetheless. Maybe I can learn a thing or two here that I've never known about MJ. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Weak intro I know, but meh, I'm not much of a writer :mello:
Hi, and welcome :)

Your intro is fine, I'm wondering where you're from and how you became a fan?

Welcome to MJJCommunity :wub:

You have a wonderful username! :blush:

Enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for the welcomes.

Hi, and welcome :)

Your intro is fine, I'm wondering where you're from and how you became a fan?

I'm from VA, US. I become a fan very young. My parents would always play MJ around the house when I was little. So I guess you could say I've been literally listening to him my whole life.

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm from VA, US. I become a fan very young. My parents would always play MJ around the house when I was little. So I guess you could say I've been literally listening to him my whole life.

Cool :) I've been a fan since I was very young too. Grew up loving Michael and I think I can truly say that the person I am today is mainly because of his influence :yes:

Hope you enjoy being on this forum.

Take care.

Yep You will love it here I'm sure of it. So welcome again friend.

Welcome to the forum UnknownSoul. Doesn't matter if you're a super fan or just a normal fan as long as you respect Michael you're cool in my book :)

Back