Hello everyone, My name is DSTYGEofMJnJJ

DSTYGEofMJnJJ

Proud Member
Hi everyone. My real name is Kirstie Wilson. I live in the U.S. in Michigan. I'm 19 years old, I've been a huge fan of Michael Jackson since I was 8 years old. I love singing, I've been singing since I was a little kid. I love writing music, it relaxes me. I quit writing for drama reasons. I kinda have a good collection of MJ, I haven't been able to collect as much as I use too :( And, I don't really catch up as I use to, but that's all going to change. I hope I get to meet new people here :) My old names here xbilliexjeanx1982 and MJJessential. I was on the maximum-jackson discussion board but they closed down. So I'm glad I found this discussion board so I can hear some updates about Michael Jackson :) Thank you for reading.

My favorite songs by Michael Jackson:
Got To Be There, Music and Me, Euphoria, Maria (You Were The Only One), Greatest Show On Earth, Johnny Raven, Dapper-Dan, You Are There, We've Got Forever, Rock With You, Working Day And Night, Get On The Floor, I Can't Help It, She's Out Of My Life, Baby Be Mine, P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing), The Lady In My Life, The Way You Make Me Feel, Speed Demon, Leave Me Alone, Dirty Diana, Why You Wanna Trip On Me, Give In To Me, Keep The Faith, Gone Too Soon, They Don't Really Care About Us, Scream, D.S., Tabloid Junkie, Smile, Stranger In Moscow, Blood On The Dance Floor, Superfly Sister, Is It Scary, Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies, You Are My Life, Cry, Threatened, Whatever Happens, Don't Walk Away, and Invincible. The list just goes on lol.

And I'm a huge fan of Jessie J, she's another artist that makes me who I am today, Michael and Jessie are the reasons why I write my music again :)

Welcome to MJJC :heart:

WHY you quit writing for "drama reasons" ? :scratch:If I may ask...

Anyway, welcome to the MJJC fam :love:

Welcome, Kristie. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

heyyyy! i love your favorite songs list, especially "We've Got Forever" :) My fave too

Hi Kirstie !!! :wild:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy this board!
:heart:

Back