Hi, I'm new here :)

EilonnaArroway

Proud Member
Hi my name is Savanna, but I usually go by my nickname Eilonna. I'm 21 and I live in Canada.

I've been a MJ fan for many years. I've been in other fan communities (mostly on livejournal) but they have since become inactive. I've been searching for another fan forum ever since.

As far as Michael goes, I like to collect anything with his name on it. (Maybe I'll make a post about it later) I have books, CD's, tapes, DVD's, records, books, magazines, pins, stickers, posters, a hat and even a puzzle.

Other than collecting I like to craft. If it's possible to make it, chances are I will try. I make costumes, crochet, knit, chain mail, bead, macrame, sculpt, and draw.

And for the heck of it, a random fact about me: I'm a diaboloist (as in juggling a Chinese yo-yo) Though I'm not all that good at it. :)

Welcome Eilonna to MJJCommunity :chillin:

It's wonderful to create stuff hey :agree:

Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome!
vhug.gif

Welcome fellow Canadian!!

I live in Ottawa, I am always happy to meet another MJ fan, although I have never actually met one before in person. I am so happy you have joined us here :)

I have been here just over one year, having become a big MJ fan only a year and a half ago (although I loved him when I was little) I love the arts and I love to travel.

If you need anything or have questions, please don't hesitate!

Lark

Hello savanah im new here as well and this is the first time I ever join an mj fan communities . I used to interact with fans using facebook and twitter but I already love it here ^_^

Back