HIStory 25: What do we want?

I would say it is fine to hope for a single disc of something or things if you can't afford more than one but we are talking about the world's best selling recording artiste with the world's most expensive contract both in life and death! There is no question that high and higher end products can and should come out! Surely you don't think that Michael Jackson can't do what any other recording artists do, do ya?!

We have to face reality and understand that we will never get something that big (especially for an anniversary release). If Sony doesn't take the contract again, then it can be a little different. But I really doubt they will let this to someone else. They bought the ATV Catalogue 500m$. I don't think they will lose it in 2017.

Jeeeez guys... Do you guys want another disappointment? Dangerous 25 isn't going to happen, so most likely HIStory 25 isn't going to happen as well. By coming up with such topics we only expect something to happen, while nothing is clear yet. Just saying. On the other hand, I would say that the Estate checks this forum occasionally but it seems they don't do that much often anymore. Otherwise, they would have announced Dangerous 25 already.

Jeeeez guys... Do you guys want another disappointment? Dangerous 25 isn't going to happen, so most likely HIStory 25 isn't going to happen as well. By coming up with such topics we only expect something to happen, while nothing is clear yet. Just saying. On the other hand, I would say that the Estate checks this forum occasionally but it seems they don't do that much often anymore. Otherwise, they would have announced Dangerous 25 already.

These threads are only for a bit of fun. I wouldn't take them too seriously

All we need is some rare stuff like demos, and an entire concert from Africa & Asia in Blu-Ray

Back