Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes { New Pictures } 04/27/09

Yeah Prince has a ponytail too! :D Cute!
Cool vid, thanks for posting.

he doesn't have a ponytail, just long hair but it's only down to his shoulder. it's blanket and paris w/ thelong ass hair

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

lol somebody made comment on youtube. :rofl:

"LOL check out Prince at 3:17 He is totally checking out that girl. Getting to be a young man now! Take it slow Prince, soon they'll be lining up for you."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Prince slow down there buddy, u got all the time in the world for that!!!! ....lol he is so much like his daddy :wub: :lol:

Re: Hollywood TV: MJ Outside Millions of Milkshakes

lol somebody made comment on youtube. :rofl:

"LOL check out Prince at 3:17 He is totally checking out that girl. Getting to be a young man now! Take it slow Prince, soon they'll be lining up for you."

:rolleyes2: And so it begins. :lol:

Michael i think u better be watching ur son very closely from now on!
He starting to become a ladies' man already!! :lol:

OMG, I'm already 'Smooth Criminal' !! :clapping::D

This seems funny now in hiene sight! ;)

Each to their own but it looks like one of MJs curls to me. Bet he has curls @ TII!

Thats just a strand of hair. :rofl: Can't determine whether the whole head if full of curls. :lol:

You're not looking close enough then! :rofl: Look what sticking out from the cap:
gallerymainspl96037002.jpg

This is probably why MJ has been wearing a shower cap for the past 2 weeks. He's getting ready for TII!

"Umm:doh: I don't see no curls. I see a cap :rofl:"

yeah..lol...i don't get what people are seeing here...:lol:

I don't see curls either. :rofl:

Not our decision it's their's and Michael's. Lets return the discussion back to Michael.

Umm:doh: I don't see no curls. I see a cap :rofl:

Back