How Are You Feeling Today?

innocent

Originally posted by Micro-Goddess@Aug 30 2005, 05:26 PM
sad for the people in the Gulf states (the states affected by hurricane Katrina)
[snapback]1155882[/snapback]​

me 2 :no: there in my prayers..

apart from that in feeling okay.

dea7

I feel terrible since yesterday when I found out that Michael is in Dubai - the place I was living last year...why did i have to leave before now :banghead Why-why-why :unsure: But actually more importat thing went wrong becouse I left Dubai and now this :no:

MJzAngel

My back hurts and I have a stupid paper to write for tomorrow. But still I'm feeling okay, I guess. :rolleyes::p

H

Helen_S

Well I was feeling good until a certain someone made me furious with her disgusting ignorant comments :ranting

MissyJackson

me neither i aint feelin good joins Cass and Rosh todays really shook me up but im an ex anorexic so i get low sugar levels

Michaholic

Originally posted by MichealsAngel@Sep 2 2005, 10:20 PM
me neither i aint feelin good  joins Cass and Rosh todays really shook me up but im an ex anorexic so i get low sugar levels
Wow, really? God Bless you. I hope you will feel better, hun. I'm feeling alright, now.

H

Helen_S

I'm feeling a little drained. Haven't been able to get to sleep the last few nights.

funky monkey

Originally posted by MichealsAngel@Sep 2 2005, 10:32 PM
Really yea im doin better than i was but its knackered me up low sugar levels make me tired
is tired but can handle it
[snapback]1160351[/snapback]​

Gee, I know how that is.. It sucks.. you just feel like you wanna pass out all the time cause you're so tired.. :(

I'm doin okay today I guess.. a little bored, but okay

H

Helen_S

I'm feeling down, don't know why. I feel like I need to cry :unsure:

MissyJackson

feels so so i dont know whts up but im inbetween down and happy its the invincible album some of the songs are sooooooooo sweet

MJzAngel

Feel better, Temp hun. :flowers:

I have been feeling really good today. I don't know why, but I just felt happy and wanted to make others happy. :)

MissyJackson

Not Technical

horses have balls not hosepipes lol OMG SHUT ME UP

feels sort of depressed and happy i dont know whts wrong with me these last few days

H

Helen_S

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Sep 6 2005, 05:11 AM
Feel better, Temp hun. :flowers:

I have been feeling really good today. I don't know why, but I just felt happy and wanted to make others happy. :)

[snapback]1164261[/snapback]​

Aww :D

I feel ok today :bunny:

Natalie*

Originally posted by Love4MJ@Sep 1 2005, 04:48 AM
Kinda sad cuz today is my first day of school :( But I aslo feel good because I am finally a SENIOR!!  :wild:  Yes!!
[snapback]1157539[/snapback]​

I went back to school today aswell and im now in sixth form ( 2nd year ), which means college. Im happy cos i got the subjects i wanted, i also passed all my exams. Im so happy right now. :lol: :jump:

Top Bottom