How Are You Feeling Today?

Thought we could bump this thread for those Michael Jackson members who haven't seen it. and remember if you are feeling depressed there's always help out there.....and music. 🤗

feeling fine ☺️

I am feeling ... exhausted. Today it is a holiday in Germany, and I was about to go on a trip with some friends. Turns out I got the worst migraine in the morning and had to cancel ...

The meds worked, and I now feel better, but am grumpy lol.
🤗

Must be 'migraine week'. Also, 'boiler breakdown' week. Boiler went mad, got fixed. Has gone mad again. Trapped indoors for the second day this week waiting for the tech to turn up. Absolutely thrilled.

Otoh, the sun is out and the sky is blue after several days of torrential rain so ... 🥳

🤗

Must be 'migraine week'. Also, 'boiler breakdown' week. Boiler went mad, got fixed. Has gone mad again. Trapped indoors for the second day this week waiting for the tech to turn up. Absolutely thrilled.

Otoh, the sun is out and the sky is blue after several days of torrential rain so ... 🥳

Migraine week, ha! I knew it! :LOL: *hug*

Sorry about the boiler breakdown :-(

But, zin, don´t be angry at boiler! It is just a stupid thing and cannot go mad, ha! But can a THING be stupid? :unsure: Guess I am having a philosophical day :ROFLMAO:

We have sun here, too! And some huge a§§ clouds ...

Migraine week, ha! I knew it! :LOL: *hug*
Sorry about the boiler breakdown :-(
But, zin, don´t be angry at boiler! It is just a stupid thing and cannot go mad, ha! But can a THING be stupid? :unsure: Guess I am having a philosophical day :ROFLMAO:
It's fine, all good. I've got J5 on heavy rotation. Michael's voice is the antidote!

We have sun here, too! And some huge a§§ clouds ...
The clouds and the sky look exceptionally pretty today. :)

I have a question: Are some of you familiar with the concept of HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)?

From Psychology Today https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/highly-sensitive-person

"Highly Sensitive Person, or HSP, is a term coined by psychologist Elaine Aron. According to Aron’s theory, HSPs are a subset of the population who are high in a personality trait known as sensory-processing sensitivity, or SPS. Those with high levels of SPS display increased emotional sensitivity, stronger reactivity to both external and internal stimuli—pain, hunger, light, and noise—and a complex inner life."

My therapist did test me as an HSP, and this concept is fairly new to me. I would love some conversation on this topic, but am reluctant to open a thread ...

I have a question: Are some of you familiar with the concept of HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)?
I am but feel unable to talk about it on the board. But it's really interesting, that's for sure.

From Psychology Today https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/highly-sensitive-person

"Highly Sensitive Person, or HSP, is a term coined by psychologist Elaine Aron. According to Aron’s theory, HSPs are a subset of the population who are high in a personality trait known as sensory-processing sensitivity, or SPS. Those with high levels of SPS display increased emotional sensitivity, stronger reactivity to both external and internal stimuli—pain, hunger, light, and noise—and a complex inner life."

My therapist did test me as an HSP, and this concept is fairly new to me. I would love some conversation on this topic, but am reluctant to open a thread ...
It's tricky.

Very familiar. I'd be interested in a thread on this! But understand if you're uncomfortable getting so personal on here too...

@bluemoon7 if you can goddess, try to give it some more thought ..because i think alot of people could really appreciate it. I think it would be an indispensable thread topic. I hope you consider. 💐

Have you opened a thread? Its a perfect topic.

I don’t know where to put this, and it makes me feel very sad ...

gedenken_anschlag-678x381.jpg
In memory of the victims ...

Information taken from Wikipedia:
The Halle synagogue shooting occurred on 9 October 2019 in Halle, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, and continued in nearby Landsberg. After unsuccessfully trying to enter the synagogue in Halle during the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, the attacker, 27-year-old Stephan Balliet, fatally shot two people nearby and later injured two others. Federal investigators called the attack far-right and antisemitic terrorism.

Back