How Are You Feeling Today?

Exasperated. Both my videos "Ronnie Anne Panicking" and the very popular "Ronniecoln Moment" got blocked due to copyright claims. I hate those things! They have got to STOP!!!

Feeling so so. I been sick about almost a week with some kind of stomach problems. once I get better i'm going to the doctor.

NatureCriminal7896;4280568 said:
Feeling so so. I been sick about almost a week with some kind of stomach problems. once I get better i'm going to the doctor.

Hope it’s not heartburn or maybe worse H. Pylori, my dad has that bacteria for a couple of months which he’s been losing weight for sometime.

Kind of depressed. it's cloudy here and been raining. when it's cloudy or rainy my depression get worst. i'm feeling kind of better. but i'm not eating much like i should. i guess i'm trying to get my appetite back which is good.

Thank You anna Appreciated . :heart:

Nature I hope you feel much , much better soon

Bit sleepy , but better

I’m on edge today after a couple of incidents in town. I’m not going there next week. Now I’m cool as a cucumber.

Very miserable mood thanx to my mother.:angry: I’m mad at her and I’m not talking to her.

Seriously pumped up. Had a job interview on friday and I'm still excited about it. Here's hoping the hiring manager also thought it went well bc it's kinda my dream job and considering current climate it might take some time before I'll get an opportunity like this.

My right eye is getting red, I’m pretty sure I got a pink eye.

PoP;4304414 said:
My right eye is getting red, I’m pretty sure I got a pink eye.

That's terrible. Take care of yourself, PoP.

Mikky Dee;4304466 said:
That's terrible. Take care of yourself, PoP.

Turns out it wasn’t a pink eye, it was just red eye, irritation. It was healed after a few days.

I was tired today.

How do I feel today? I feel like..........THE DOGMA LIVES LOUDLY in me, as always :D

Not happy the snow came back. But forgetting about it by watching “Sponge On The Run”.

Confused...
I was advised to start "acting male"....sooo....what behavior determines someone to be recon as a male....ufff...l have no clue!
I will have my female body for a while tho....till l can start therapy

NatureCriminal7896;4316257 said:
old comment but how was the movie?

It was pretty good. I wish they release it on DVD/BluRay right now.

Very miserable this week, but feel better when I have to go to family’s every weekend until that freaking lockdown lifted.

i haven't been feeling all that great lately. that's why i haven't been posting as much. i'm not sure what it is. i guess i'm tired of people and the web in general. this is one of reasons why i'm to myself sometimes.

Back