How Are You Feeling Today?

Frustrated and headache induced on YouTube over the Munich/Wurzburg thing I’ve been explaining for over a year and nobody’s listening to me.

I’m extremely annoyed and irritated by my brother’s chronic complaining, he’s been like that all night and I’m sick of it! I’M SICK OF IT! :angryv3: Stupid idiot! :angryv3:

I’m extremely frustrated and tired. Worst Christmas shopping ever.

quien-a-Dios-tiene.jpg

😂 I’m really can’t stop laughing awhile watching videos by WATOP about animals which are both informative and HA-Larious.😂

My body feels cold. As I sit on a blanket, I am enjoying online game clones for clubs.

Last edited:
Feeling mostly nostalgic these days, so I've just been looking through a bunch of old youtube videos and threads.

:mad:I am severely pissed off because Don Sweeney fired Bruce Cassidy as coach of the Boston Bruins. If Cassidy’s fired, then I want that team killer fired too!:mad:

Pretty blue and bittersweet over the fact that “On Patrol: Live” (Live PD revival) just came on and only on ReelzChannel and Canada never got the channel and I’m yearning for it since A&E killed Live PD 2 years ago and my weekends became more boring since.

It’s windy, humid and hot…watching the big bang theory lol worked 12 hours today :ROFLMAO:
jeez, missy! Do you work in health care? 12 hours? That is intense.

Big Bang is a good way to unwind. Lots of silly laughs. I only watched the first 5 or 6 series and then lost interest (as I always do) but can run various episodes in my head whenever I want. At the weekend I did the one where Penny gets into gaming big time, lol.

Oh, and the first series of Young Sheldon. Love it.

jeez, missy! Do you work in health care? 12 hours? That is intense.

Big Bang is a good way to unwind. Lots of silly laughs. I only watched the first 5 or 6 series and then lost interest (as I always do) but can run various episodes in my head whenever I want. At the weekend I did the one where Penny gets into gaming big time, lol.

Oh, and the first series of Young Sheldon. Love it.
Young Sheldon is so cute lol, yeah I love Big Bang, yet towards some other seasons it had its moments lol.

I work two jobs both are part-time, I work for the community college I graduated from for our public safety office for security and work at a retailer part-time, today I worked at both :ROFLMAO: since it's summer a few extra hours before school starts back up the 8th of August I believe, then more normal hours.

Now I'm relaxed lol :ROFLMAO:

Young Sheldon is so cute lol, yeah I love Big Bang, yet towards some other seasons it had its moments lol.

I work two jobs both are part-time, I work for the community college I graduated from for our public safety office for security and work at a retailer part-time, today I worked at both :ROFLMAO: since it's summer a few extra hours before school starts back up the 8th of August I believe, then more normal hours.

Now I'm relaxed lol :ROFLMAO:
Man, that's intense. Split shifts, sheesh! Still, you're back at home now. Gotta be happy about that. :D

Back