How Are You Feeling Today?

It’s windy, humid and hot…watching the big bang theory lol worked 12 hours today :ROFLMAO:
We had a thunderstorm that hits us and didn’t last long, I was watching Dragonball Z DVD doing a marathon each day for a whole month, my power went down, it was like 10% still on while 90% of my power went completely off, I was so tensed I‘ve been drenched in sweat for the past hour as I I found I wasn’t the only one got the power went down, some others happened too, most of the town got power, but certain areas including mine were affected, my phone went dead too, I went across to my aunt and uncle’s place to call my mom from there and when I came back with my uncle to check my grid, I turned on the light in the basement to show proof the the lights in the basement was dim as part of the 10% of my power, but it went bright and checked everything else that the power was back on again.

Currently, I’m doing pretty good with the a mild weather after being cooled down yesterday.

I feel that MJ was a unique person, one of a kind, I try always to remember that. No matter how many years pass nothing changes. Every time I meet the wrong people I remember how different MJ was. If I could change anything I would have gladly exchanged my life for his, as MJ was more important for this world.

Jackson Brothers - 8m 37s

Feeling very pensive, sad, unsettled ... been trying to figure out where to post this video. Didn't want the 'missing Michael' threads, too heavy. So I'm putting it here. This is how I'm feeling right now.

Today I'm not thinking about difficult family dynamics. Which I can't really know about, anyway, since I don't know Michael's family. I'm just taking this video at face value. In fact, I only watched the first 4 minutes. I tried to find a short version but couldn't.

Yaaay...2 more days until Mex Berlin,the yearly comic con.
Just the question... which outfit?
Bad tour,bad video, dirty Diana, smooth criminal gold pants, dangerous, gold belt jam jacket, Scream,....🤔😮‍💨

Yaaay...2 more days until Mex Berlin,the yearly comic con.
Just the question... which outfit?
Bad tour,bad video, dirty Diana, smooth criminal gold pants, dangerous, gold belt jam jacket, Scream,....🤔😮‍💨
Which Dangerous? The tour outfit or the black suit? If its the tour gold outfit, lets just keep it aside for now! :LOL:
From the rest, I would go with gold belt Jam jacket, though I prefer the silver belt blue jacket more. Bad tour silver body suit with front zipper is a close second.

Bleh…I hate October snow and my finger is still trying to heal.

I lost my smile…😔
squidward-rope.gif

FRUSTRATED beyond comprehension!

two of my friends at school who are exes of each other have broken up almost a whole year ago now, but they're still unable to squash their beef and keep slandering each other for NO REASON, and is involving the rest of us in all their petty drama. i feel like i'm being forced to choose sides and it is stressing me out so much.

i hate high school. 💀

Like Kel. This may or may not have gotten posted in the LITD thread 🤭 way back when ..if not , i def mentioned Orange Soda

Back