How did you feel about Michael Jackson returning to touring?

I just want to give a hug to everyone in this thread.
yellow_smiley_hug.gif

:cry:

:give_heart:

:group:

This thread makes me sad. :cry:

I was very, very upset. I was angry at the most. I had been patiently waiting, always "knowing" he would be back someday and would have the chance to see him again.

But not in London.
I was like... WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT????? tHE FINAL COURTAIN CALL???? Just 10 shows??? Just LONDON???? Why on earth LONDON?????

:angry: :angry:

I was totally dissappointed, angry, upset. I wanted to see him, but what was I to do??? Travel half the world to have a chance?? Why? Why always the same lucky guys? :ranting WHY????

And so on.

So I was basically ---> :ranting, for I knew I will not be able to travel that far, to spend a little fortune to make it. So then I got really very sad. Very, very sad.

Eventually I learned about the new shows and I knew he would make it until March 2010 and I got wild!!! I could travel in Feb, I'll do it, I'll do it!!! And then, of course, there were no tickets left (aggggg :doh:), but I didn't care about that. I was ready to book the flight next week, for I was sure I will get a ticket somehow, someway. I didn't care!! If not, I will just go to the O2 and sit outside, knowing he was there, still enjoying the excitment.

And then June came.

And then my life really changed.

This! I went through the exact same stages!I was angry and disappointed... When the rumors about a world tour started to fly around,I was happy and I started to belive in my chance again.Of course.we all now how things ended...:no:

Very curious of how Michael would present himself after so many years off stage. It's so unfortunate that he couldn't vindicate himself with the TII concerts because of his sudden death.

this is a great question

on the one hand every fan wants to watch him perform again, watch him dance and sing, and entertain like no other. Whether by going to the concerts or watching new clips of his shows.

However, i'm also torn because some fans seem too demanding. Play one more show or do the moonwalk, play in another, do this do that, rather than thinking, i hope he isn't overworking himself or maybe he should be spending time with his family rather than doing 50 back to back shows.

I heard that Michael was going to tour some months before the formal announcement, through a trusted and respected source. I begged them to tell me when the tickets were going on sale but I didnt get anything out of them.

I was absolutely delerious, screaming and jumping around in my room. It was a dream come true, the experience that would complete my life, and I just couldn't stop thanking God...

:(

I was so happy because this was good news..after news of bad press and the trial. Ok the trial was over and now the good news!! A BRAND NEW TOUR!! WAIT!! WHERE IS MJ?? Iam sorry he is gone. WHAT?? yes .....BUT HE WAS ABOUT TO TOUR!! iam sorry he gone.

I'll be honest I was very skeptical about whether he would be able to carry it off. I knew he was perfectly capable of performing live but doing 50 shows? I couldn't imagine the shows going ahead and I always thought that he would do some of the shows, maybe 10 or 20 and then cancel the rest but I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted to disappoint the fans so he probably would have done that then rescheduled the rest of the dates for the next year. I think that would have worked so much better than doing 50 all in one go. Should have split it 25 dates then a 3 month break then another 25 dates just to give him a break. All my doubts and skepticism about whether he'd be able to carry it off vanished as soon as I saw This Is It. Watching that always makes me depressed thinking of what could have been.

Back